Search results

1. djscorch

o/s wiper not working

Legend! Cheers
  2. djscorch

o/s wiper not working

Holy thread revival! Does anyone have the wiring diagram mentioned above?
  3. djscorch

Underwhelmed with Cupra on test drive.

Have you had anything quick in the past?
  4. djscorch

Can't believe you said that! We said it felt exactly like a NA 2.0 16v. Such a shame, I'm almost put off, guessing a map would make it a bit more interesting.
  5. djscorch

1.8T actually! I used to drive a mapped MK3 Ibiza Cupra and we went up in a mapped MK1 Octy VRs. I expected more, is it the weight or is the power supplied more progressively? I'm going to drive a 3rd to be certain.
  6. djscorch

I took 2 Cupras out for a spin this weekend, one 300bhp and one standard. I can only say I was left feeling disappointed. I've a feeling the 300bhp one had a boost issue, but the standard one was still very pedestrian. I thought the acceleration would be a little more noticeable, I wanted...
  7. djscorch

Slammed eurolook Cordy´s

8. djscorch

Cupra - What new insurance group is it in?

Aren't those the old groupings? I mean the new 1 - 50 reclassification. R is 44 (compared to my 1.6 Cordoba which is 21!)
  9. djscorch

Cupra - What new insurance group is it in?

Just got a quote on an R and they want a fortune! What group is the none R?
  10. djscorch

Newbie MK3 Ibiza Cupra

No worries, cheers for letting me know mate... Good luck to you in Oz!
  11. djscorch

Newbie MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Sean - who did you sell it to? I'm after another Ibiza, i'd love to get the old lady back if i could find her :D
  12. djscorch

Come on Cordy drivers!

Yeah they are turbines mate. Get your finger out and slam it, summer is on the way!
  13. djscorch

Come on Cordy drivers!

14. djscorch

Time to work on that stance

Latest...
  15. djscorch

Lowering springs sugestion!

Get some hottuning coilovers off eBay. £180, then you can lower it to suit what wheels you are running. I've got a set on my 98 Cordy and i'm quite impressed!
  16. djscorch

Come on Cordy drivers!

Dope rims
  17. djscorch

Quick wash, raised the front 15mm and put the spoiler back on. Had her tracking and camber sorted at Awesome Gti yesterday, just need to stick the Renault Turbines on, pressed plates and debadged grille and that will do for the time being!
  18. djscorch

Yeah, it's settled in now, going to raise the front up a bit, having trouble getting over the brick speed bumps at tesco!
  19. djscorch

Here's a quick pic. Rears are slightly higher than the front because of the spacers, still scrubs occasionally on the back. Got some wheels that need a refurb and new rubber so they will be on next.
  20. djscorch

Fitted the coilies on sunday, had to let them bed in for a couple of days. Fine tuned the settings last night and put the spacers on. I'll post up some pictures but it will be saturday as it's dark by the time i get home!