Search results

1. dozza.13

Red Cupra GT2871R

Last pic is mint! :)
  2. dozza.13

Head light issue on MK4 Cupra

Check the fuses as well, iirc there is a fuse for each headlight, panel is at the end of the dash on drivers side, just have to pull the plastic cover off!
  3. dozza.13

favourite pic of your car

Looks more like mould :)
  4. dozza.13

Not quite standard, KW variant 3 coilovers, uprated brakes, rear spacers, turbo back stainless, remap and uprated clutch
  5. dozza.13

Certainly is! :)
  6. dozza.13

Cheers matt! :D
  7. dozza.13

New fave pic of mine! :D
  8. dozza.13

How many mk4 Cupras are there (and FR's)?

Er, think seat are only making mk5 ibiza's now, so chances of a limited edition mk4 cupra is very, erm, limited! :lol:
  9. dozza.13

Think that was cos it was a limited edition and only 75 were offered for sale! :)
  10. dozza.13

Mine's a cupra derv :)
  11. dozza.13

Blue smoke on start up & changing gear...

Cheers for the info fella's, it's the fact that its using oil which is worrying me, i'd say that points to something more serious than just a bit of oil in the intercooler pipes or breather pipes, ill let you know what I find!
  12. dozza.13

Oh dear finally got round to looking at car, and things aren't looking good! Its used about half a litre of oil in the last 1k miles, and there is quite a bit of oil in the top intercooler pipe, was gonna have the other pipes off, and egr and intake manifold, and hopefully get down to the turbo...
  13. dozza.13

Or martyn :lol:
  14. dozza.13

Not sure yet mate, dunno how one is even done to be honest! :lol: Have a mate with a garage back home, so will prob see if he can do it for me! :)
  15. dozza.13

Looks like ill be getting a compression test and checking my breather hoses and turbo this weekend! :) Thanks for the help dude's, ill let you know what I find! Keep your fingers crossed, hopefully it will be a cheap fix! Otherwise ill be cying!!! :cry:
  16. dozza.13

Could just be that its in the early stages of failing?? Ill keep my ears out for the supercharger noise tho! Cheers for the assistance dude! :)
  17. dozza.13

Mine only does it from cold, it stops when its warmed up!
  18. dozza.13

I thort maybe its the turbo, hoping its not though! What did yours do just before it went mate? I was wondering if it could be excess oil getting into the intake system through the breather, or maybe the egr sticking?? Think ill try and ring RS 2moro and see what they think!
  19. dozza.13

I have searched, but found nothing conclusive on this issue.... When I first start my car from cold it chucks out a cloud of blue/whiteish smoke, and also does it when going from 1st to 2nd, and less so from 2nd to 3rd, with occasional large puffs on a trailing throttle. The problem seems to...
  20. dozza.13

I have searched, but found nothing conclusive on this issue.... When I first start my car from cold it chucks out a cloud of blue/whiteish smoke, and also does it when going from 1st to 2nd, and less so from 2nd to 3rd, with occasional large puffs on a trailing throttle. The problem seems to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise