Search results

1. JAFFA

esp light

not sure did wanna push it when it does it again i'll gie em both ago
  2. JAFFA

esp light

hi was driving home from work today and the traction control light came on and stayed on when i switched off it turned off but when i drove again it came back on any helpn please steve
  3. JAFFA

best wheel colour for yellow lcr

i'm getting my wheels refurbed next week £25 each (powder coated) i'm thinking of really shinny gun metal grey but still not 100% has any 1 got any pics only yellow cupras though please thanks steve
  4. JAFFA

Brembo Callipers??

try searching for ( refurbing brembos for dummies ) works very well and no need for new stickers i didn't need any.
  5. JAFFA

Forge short shifter.

i fitted mine the other wk but i put mine on the shortest setting feels nice not sure about the nm setting i just did mine nice and tight
  6. JAFFA

wheel colour

any other pics please ;-)
  7. JAFFA

wheel colour

hi i need some pics of lcr wheels in different colours on a onvi yellow i badly kerbed one yesterday so i'm going to get them all refurbed but unsure about the colour thanxs jaffa
  8. JAFFA

black wheels on yellow lcr

has any one got any pics or links of standard black wheels on a yellow lcr please.... thnks steve
  9. JAFFA

Look at this badboy!!

how much and where to get the wheels done
  10. JAFFA

Look at this badboy!!

av u had those wheels resprayed mate they look proper clean
  11. JAFFA

vag-com needed in telford area

that would be great when would be best time for you.:) :) :)
  12. JAFFA

vag-com needed in telford area

hi if anyone has got vag-com in telford or close to me then i need your help please my boost keeps coming and going need to run some checks to see if i can find the problem any help appriciated thanks steve
  13. JAFFA

Totally Worn

my tyres kept wearing on the inside but the tracking was fine so i took it to main dealer to get the camber checked it only cost £26 they said it was out quite a bit seems to drive better now.
  14. JAFFA

spark plugs

i need new spark plugs but not sure which ones to get i've got a 03 LCR any help please.. thanks
  15. JAFFA

forge splitter dv

i'm ordering mine monday my local forge dealer said if theres any problems e.g warnig lights they will reset it and refund me so i got nothing to lose i will let you know how things go
  16. JAFFA

At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

accident :D
  17. JAFFA

just standard one's the discs look like discs nothing special did'nt get any pics when i put them on but haven't got a clue how to put pics up anyway:whistle: :whistle:
  18. JAFFA

i've had my ebc discs on for a week with red stuff pads and i'm well impressed for the money only paid £211 for the lot as said before and now there worn in they stop the car from high speeds with no fade or much niose. I'll have to see in the long term what there like but fingers crossed the'll...
  19. JAFFA

LCR Front discs & pads

i've just put some ebc red stuff pads and some ebc front discs on last week and the stopping power is wicked they were only £210 for the lot some really cheap compaired to standard parts. not sure in the long term i'll have to wait and see.
  20. JAFFA

i wish

http://www.glass.co.uk/uk/en/ have a look up the Lcr and look at technical and top speed i think some one messed up
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.