Search results

1. MPS to leon?

did like that one [B)]
  2. MPS to leon?

the tax is the only downside, but the isnurance is cheaper than alot of the other hot hatches, and the MPG is excellent for what you get as well, so overall doesn't work out any more expensive actually cheaper to run than the CTR i had. Direct cars in sheffield usually have a couple in
  3. MPS to leon?

Apart from people wanting to break into your house for it, there awesome can't really fault it at all, great spec and performance for not alot of money
  4. MPS to leon?

Now put on hold as the car has been found.
  5. MPS to leon?

Hi Guys, Short story as some of you will know i did have a 3 mps, the other morning i had my front door smashed in by 3 guys at 3.30am and the keys and car taken :cry: so im now on the look for a new car. Before the MPS i did fancy a Cupra R, i still fancy a leon now but i don't think the...
  6. Lukes '57 FR Petrol (DSG)

n1ce
  7. Any window tinters south/west yorks

i got it abit cheaper then that, as i did the lighting on his unit ;) lol
  8. Any window tinters south/west yorks

had mine done in sheffield @ http://www.cardetailingsheffieldyorkshire.co.uk/ ask for craig
  9. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

No problem dude, have a good one
  10. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Ye mate thats the one, few charged civic's going down as well as some other goodies, looking at your sig yours is no slouch?
  11. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

My co-pilot was going mad at me, so i had to give it the " ok ive stopped " :lol: otherwise i would have been there :D Ye there quite good at been a sleeper for what they are, few of us going down to cortonwood on friday 2nd of sept you should head down be good fun
  12. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Well not many people would know the darnall bit so must have been you lol, awesome car mate... handling was fine sat with you on park square roundabout, but when it got to bend on parkway that bmw put indicator on and i thought he was going to come out :( is it DSG?
  13. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

I dont know if it is him, there wasn't much in them really i think mine was better off the line as i had to come off throttle a little in 2nd when behind them, once up and running cars stayed pretty even had to be careful cause there were a few other people using my private road to so didn't...
  14. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Was it really you? :lol:
  15. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Mines just got the corksport Short ram intake on, and hypertech tuning box ( removed 1st and 2nd boost limit, and different map making about 20bhp more peak )
  16. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Ive got a 3 mps, i know some of the cars at stattlers as i know steve down there, this one was a white 60 plate with two asian lads in it, followed them from town down the parkway and they turned off to tinsley area
  17. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

ye this seem to go better then 265bhp, well impressed by it though :D
  18. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

thats the one dude
  19. just bumped into a cupra ( any info )

Ive seen the k1's with the one big tail pipe in the middle? and ive seen the cupra's with the tail pipes the same as the focus ST, but this was the first one ive seen like this pretty big tail pipe round style but exactly the same as the r32 it looked like it had a badge on the back as well...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.