Search results

1. cupragav

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Close I got a st. Couldn't afford an rs got the silver stripes up the side now. How u been mate?
  2. cupragav

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Good to see your still going on her dk. How you been? Car is still looking awesome. You should see what I'm playin about with now. The grandad car has long gone. Give ya a clue it's running about 260bhp at the mo and it's a 2.5 turbo ;)
  3. cupragav

My new car warning not a seat but still vag

Had a busy day today. Managed to fit my coilovers......... Well the rears any way before After Sorry for poor pics. Only had my I phone Gotta go Amd on Thursday get the fronts done and 4 wheel align
  4. cupragav

No wasn't me mate
  5. cupragav

Well it has started wasn't expecting this to bthe first mod but after joining many of u at Amd on sumday just gone it has been booked in for a stage 1 remap. Can't wait and should also have new pics thanks to D.K :)
  6. cupragav

Same as that mate I haven't even started yet lol. Don't think I will be ready for this years shows lol Yeah I couldn't really bringyself to max out a credit card or get a loan to get boys for a car. I've just given up smokin and I don't need to drive the car during the week anymore due to...
  7. cupragav

Yeah I know just annoying when u wanna do things. I don't get how people do things so quick
  8. cupragav

Thanks mate. Yeah it's a good base to work on. Unfortunately it may take a while as I just changed jobs and starting at the bottom again which means poo money :(
  9. cupragav

Nah was lowered and blacked out when I got it mate
  10. cupragav

I need to get some prices on bushes and how much they will charge to fit coilovers so I know how much cash I need :)
  11. cupragav

Yeah I may pop along mate
  12. cupragav

What's goin on up there mate?
  13. cupragav

Yeah I like it to but I want it to be a tad lower at the back. It's a 1.8t I have got a lost as long as your arm of stuff I want to do but I have just changed jobs so money doesn't allow at the mo but I got a van to drive during the week to save so I can save the Audi And yeah you can have it...
  14. cupragav

Thought I would poke my head in here again and say hi with a few new pics of the ride
  15. cupragav

Thanks mate i love it. Will set to work on it as soon as i have the cash. Fk coilovers are first on the list. Where did he get them from? I'm not to sure either on a lcr but it will be different.
  16. cupragav

yeah the monoblocks are immence, but tryin to find a set of them is proving a little hard, thats why i am goin for the holsten, think coilovers iare first. Already done my first mod of the pressed plates from dubmeister and they are sweet
  17. cupragav

Yeah i like my wheels to but want something a bit different, went to put some spacers on today that i bought for the leon but they dont fit, damn it. So i may have to sell em if anyone is interested, or do you think i could drill the holes out a bit more, its only 2mm
  18. cupragav

what for your leon? think you are going to struggle to get them as i think they have been dis continued and they are going to be expensive now, trying to get someone on audisport.net to swap with me
  19. cupragav

why carnt i have the holstens? they look sweet
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.