Search results

1. Balf2k

How much is my 340BHP IHI'd LCR worth?

Just after an idea how much to advertise my car for with Jabbasport stage 3 IHI conversion with dyno @ 340.9BHP, lots and lots of mods, Private plate, HID lights, Neuspeed ARB's, Quaife ATB Diffrential, uprated clutch, Koni FSD / Eibach springs and lots more. She has done 70k and been seriously...
  2. Balf2k

LCR Secondary Water Pump quick fix guide

I noticed my secondary water pump was spinning slower that usual today so I WD40'd the electrical connector up, wiggled it about the revs of the pump went up when the connector was held one way, then it would slow down when pushed very slightly the other way. I got the multimeter out and had a...
  3. Balf2k

My new PA FMIC

Just fitted my PA Intercooler ;)
  4. Balf2k

LCR Smoking a bit on startup

I have recently noticed my LCR smokes a little on start up, if you give the throttle a few blips it gives a noticeable amount of smoke for the first couple of minutes. (It doesn't smoke if it's just left idling). My oil and water have no contamination in them. Could this mean my turbo is on its...
  5. Balf2k

Aquamist for IHI or not bother

I was wondering... before my car goes to Jabba for IHI VF34 conversion, should I get water / methanol injection plumbed in? As I am sticking with stock internals Jabba said I can expect between 340 - 350 BHP, as I understand, at this power level the VF34 is not at its limit / i'm presuming it's...
  6. Balf2k

Can I sell my original number plate?

Finally got round to ordering a personalised plate :D and I was wondering, can I put the plate that was first registered to my car up for sale to try and reclaim some money back, I know it won't be worth a lot but someone might want the certain lettering / initials etc? Basically, can I legally...
  7. Balf2k

Very noisy release bearing after Helix clutch :-(

I got my car back yesterday after having a Helix autosport clutch / single lightened flywheel and Quaife diff fitted, car feels much better now but.... When the clutch pedal is up it sounds like a tractor, the noise goes when the clutch pedal is down. This only seems to be a problem at under...
  8. Balf2k

Mobile tyre fitting in S E Kent (Dover area)

Can anyone recommend a mobile tyre fitting service that covers south east Kent as i've just noticed my back tyres are fairly low, need to get some GSD3's as soon as. Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks
  9. Balf2k

Laser Park Pro fitment on LCR

Has anyone fitted the Laser Park Pro parking aid.... eherm... laser diffuser to their Leon Cupra R. I wondered if anyone's sucessfully mounted in the slit cut away part directly above the number plate. Just going to take the bumper off now to have a look if it can be mounted securely there.
  10. Balf2k

I need a clutch fitted a.s.a.p to my LCR

:( Can someone point me in the best direction of where to get an Uprated clutch / VR6 Flywheel and to have it fitted please, its now slippping whenever Im on full boost with the boost controller turned up. I live in Dover, Kent, so the nearer to me the better. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
  11. Balf2k

Does Lemmiwinks work with Jabba remaps?

Can anyone tell me if Lemmiwinks will work with my Jabba remap on my LCR. Or any other software maybe like the custom code tool?
  12. Balf2k

LCR Boost at redline - what's yours?

Hi guys, just wondered what everyone's boost (LEON CUPRA R ONLY PLEASE) is when the turbo first spools up and what it is at about 6000 to 6500 rpm? I suspect I 'may' be losing a little bit but just wondered what other people's figures are? Please can you state what remap you have also (Jabba...
  13. Balf2k

LCR Black S badge / Grill opinions

Honest opinions please on my painted black grill now I have de-chromed the front end? not the best of pics I know... [/IMG]
  14. Balf2k

HID conversion - where to install Ballast boxes?

Can anyone tell me the best location to put the ballast box. I will be installing mine today on my LCR but can't see a suitable space to put the box?
  15. Balf2k

Seriously bad fuel economy

I have recently (since Jabba remap) been getting really bad fuel economy (even driving sensibly / off boost) and it seems to be getting worse. I do a 22 mile run to work, half motorway and half A roads and the other night I got home, looked down and 17.7mpg average was displayed :blink: WTF. I...
  16. Balf2k

JABBASPORT BANNER wrong web address

The Jabbasport banner states that their website is www.jabbasports.com when in actual fact it it www.jabbasport.com (without the second s). Jusat thought i'd mention it :lol:
  17. Balf2k

No car mods in your Signature?

Hi guys, after moving from uk-mkivs.net after selling my golf I am surprised hardly any of you actually include your Car mods in your signature, we practically all used to do this and it was good to see who has what mods, what remap, what power etc. Maybe some of you could add the info 2 your...
  18. Balf2k

cupra R airbox mod _where to route intake?

Hello guys, I have a Leon Cupra R and want to keep my standard air box (I have smoothed the insides) but I can't find a suitable place to route some ducting from the airbox to get better flow rates. I previously had a Mk4 1.8T Golf which was easy, just routed down into the lower cut out in the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.