Search results

1. Pictures of leather cupra seats

I know, but i would like to see configurations that people have made. Most of the times they are better than stock! These are the seats of my old Fr. I`m thinking in doing the same configuration on the cupra seats. What you guys think?
  2. Pictures of leather cupra seats

Thanks! :) Keep them coming! I don`t find many on the web... I`ve got this pictures too: This one is from a seatcupra.net member: And another two i googled:
  3. Pictures of leather cupra seats

Hi guys. Can you please post pictures of leather cupra seats? I want to see some ideas for my cupra. :) Cheers, José
  4. Leon Cupra transmission code

i mean the identification code. Some transmissions are 02Q, but i don`t know what`s the code for cupra transmissions. Is it the same?
  5. Leon Cupra transmission code

Hello! Does anyone know the transmission code for a MY08 leon cupra? Cheers.
  6. Clunk from engine on Cupra now with soundclip

I have a Dbilas intake and swapped back to oem, and it confirms...Noise has gone. Back to the dbilas intake and noise came...lol I can be more relaxed now! Thanks!
  7. Clunk from engine on Cupra now with soundclip

I have exactly the same noise. Never had a problem with the car and it runs fine. My cupra is tuned and i have the latest OEM DV...i had forge dv also, and the noise was still there, so it can`t be the dump valve...If the dealer discovers where the noise is coming from, please share the solution...
  8. Great news! Removed the DPF on leon fr

I think 250 hp with stock turbo is too much...my friend changed his turbo.Although he had to change some things in the west gate, because original west gate is electronic in the pd170. I think with stock turbo you can make 230 hp. Injectors and fuel pump can be changed ( TDI in the WTCC have...
  9. Great news! Removed the DPF on leon fr

Great to know that i could help! :) Although i have to worn you that a friend of mine had his 170 tdi tuned to 257 bhp and he had a lot of problems with the exhaust gasket...It always has melted under hard acceleration. So don`t abuse on the power...:) Cheers!
  10. Great news! Removed the DPF on leon fr

I dind`t have any problems removing the dpf and no light came on...:) The only thing that bothered me is that the ECU is programmed to make a periodic regeneration in the particle filter, although the car didn`t have it...What happens is that the sound of the exhaust becomes very loud ( like a...
  11. MDI Media in Install + iPod

Hi! Can you upload the software update of the mfd3 and the V3 maps? The maps are for all Europe or just UK? Thanks!
  12. Quaife Atb Differential

I have a question for the experts...A friend of mine told me that if i put a LSD on my Cupra i will loose top speed and the power dissipated from the engine to the trasnmission will be bigger which will result in worst accelerations...Is this true? Will the LSD be better on the 0 - 60 and...
  13. Iphone call failure

same to me. why does the phone makes that buzzing noise?
  14. Valeo Headlights Question

I don`t remember where is the third fake hole. You should have one REAL hole under the headlight and the other is back. Both of this holes have a removable cover. To let the headlight "breathe" you have to uncover one of this holes. the back one is a little hidden, But i`ll check later where is...
  15. Valeo Headlights Question

yes, both opens to the inside. i remember there was a third hole, but that one was closed, so it was not a hole.:) you should have 2 real holes in each headlight. one under and other back. both of them have a cover and a kind of a cotton inside. probably because to prevent dust inside. if you...
  16. Iphone call failure

did you jailbroke the iphone?
  17. Valeo Headlights Question

I know there are two ventilation holes on the halogen headlights. one is under the headlight and the other in the back. The one is under has a round format and the back ( it`s a little hidden ) has a oval format. Hope i could help. Cheers.
  18. Weight of Leon 1.4 TSI Wheels?

Yes. It will make a difference. Mine did
  19. Weight of Leon 1.4 TSI Wheels?

I know my cupra wheels weight 11 kgs ( without tyre ). My 18" rs4 wheels weight 10 kgs. The 18" Oz Ultraleggera wheels weights around 8 kgs. A stock 16" wheels weights about UltraLeggera 18" weight. Oz superturismo 18" weights about 10-11kg.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.