Search results

1. Ibiza cupra tdi 56 plate DPF?

ah right good news then.cheers
  2. Ibiza cupra tdi 56 plate DPF?

ok thanks for that. are the tdis not fitted with dpf filters even after 2007?
  3. Ibiza cupra tdi 56 plate DPF?

Really, whys that? Are the cupra tdi 160 cams really as bad as people say and would i be better looking for a 130fr? will lumpy idle/smoke give the cam away? What other things should i look out for on either the cupra or fr tdis? is it normal engine,turbo,clutch/dual mass flywheel as well...
  4. Ibiza cupra tdi 56 plate DPF?

Thinking of looking at a 56 plate ibiza cupra tdi just wondered if they had DPF filters and if the cause major headaches? or is it 2007 onwards? I know you can have them removed/deleted but how much are we talking and will it cause problems come mot time or any other problems
  5. Fog Light surround for mk2 gti

try ebay see if anyones breaking one or a scrappy other than that,they are about 40 notes each from main stealers :-o
  6. Sub Problems :(

no problem
  7. Sub Problems :(

so you have your RCA leads from the hu and a remote,yeah? if so,the only reason its not turning off is it connected to the wrong wire on the hu if you have a tester just take the remote wire off the amp or sub,test it with your ignition off (should be no power) and then test when the ignitions...
  8. seat ibiza gti dials not working

id say it was the plug on the back of the clocks try fuses etc first though if you want to check the plug on the clocks,remove the clock surround and youll see 2 screws either side of the clocks.undo these and the clocks come out.just check the plug on the back is connected properly
  9. Sub Problems :(

you need to run a remote/sitch wire off the head unit. normally the blue wire on the head unit. should have a terminal on the amp or sub you have
  10. engine code

on the v5
  11. fitting new wheels - spiggot rings

if they came off a mk2 golf they should fit ok
  12. Whining noise while accelerating

was going to say if it was a case of no oil,dont just fill it up again without finding the reason why its losing it in the first place. id say its more than likely the gasket/seal where it meets the engine if it is then you are going to have to drop the gearbox to fit a new gasket/seal.if...
  13. bang, then no gears

sounds like a new gearbox to me,to late for putting oil in it
  14. Whining noise while accelerating

glad you got it sorted and was only the oil level or you could have been in for a big bill as for the clutch bearing,dont worry about it.wait until your clutch goes and get it done then,its not doing any damage and is pointless dropping the gearbox to do a clutch release bearing
  15. New Clutch Flywheel Kit

id just buy a clutch kit and get your original flywheel lightened.would work out cheaper too
  16. I'm MAFLESS!!

if you oil the filters to much,that will shaft the MAF better off with a standard drilled box imho running it without a MAF is asking for problems
  17. Whining noise while accelerating

any news on it?
  18. Aerial Removal?

yeah,you cant srew anything on a wing mounted ariel. you could remove it and fit a roof mounted ariel if you wanted though
  19. something ive noticed with spacers

if a pair of decent tyres dont sort it,id be looking at your shocks/springs,rear ARB and bushes and check rear brakes arnt binding etc but i reckon a set of decent tyres will sort it
  20. Whining noise while accelerating

could be a number of things but start by making sure the gearbox has oil and go from there as for it being noisy when in neutral,thats normally down to the clutch release bearing but could be related to the other noises you have when driving in other gears its hard to say but get it looked at asap
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.