Search results

1. Revo stage 2 fitted - help!!!

thought you told me you wrote it off!? :blink:
  2. problems when lowered!!

oh rite i will have a look at that then mate hopefull it won't be to expensive to sort out! will let you no the outcome thanks for the help mate, much appreciated:D
  3. problems when lowered!!

i didn't say i was clued up about it but thats just what i was told by a friend which made sense!!!! dont no what your on about anyway cause you try and make out to me that you no everything when we go out but then i find you askin aload of questions on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. which turbo to buy ??

you can try seat but they will pull your pants down i bet!! ko3s go on the owners club all the while so you can get a cheaper one on here saw 1 on hear the other day, not sure if its still for sale!! gud luck mate and tell me what you went for and how quick it is!!! lol
  5. problems when lowered!!

yes mate rear discs where glowing i have ebc discs and pads all round and everything was working fine before i lowered it it's not like just one disc was lowing which would have been even worse it's both so it's got to be a brake bias valve or somthing!! do they come standard on these...
  6. which turbo to buy ??

if you can afford it ihi all the way!!! the ko4 does not bolt straight on so that means more money to be spent to get it fitted. personally i would go ko3s because it bolts straight on with no hassle and doesn't cost to much to get one and gives about 20bhp extra!! also doesn't drink as...
  7. Whats Gone Wrong With Your Cupra?

in the short space of owning it (6 months) passenger window regulator broke 2 maffs sensors gone standard exaust system snapped ( has done almost 60k though) water pump water thermostat and no dout there will be more!!! still a very much loved car though:D
  8. problems when lowered!!

yes mate thats what i'm thinking, just need to buy a haynes manual to sort it out, i hope they come stanard on these cars if not it will be a pain to fit new one to the car and get rid of the ABS:( anyone no where to get a haynes manual from as halfords dont sell the mk3 for some reason...
  9. problems when lowered!!

its designed to do the job of a brake bias valve and so should be able to do the job just as well, blatently isnt if its sending all the braking force to the back wheels. My car is about as low as a car which is fully loaded with passengers and full boot and full tank of fuel (gross weight) and...
  10. problems when lowered!!

The car thinks there is more weight on the rear when lowered due to it sitting lower, Lowering a car will be the only thing which will effect the brake bias... FK Silverline X coilovers mate... Dont think so, if anything the brake discs should be able to disperse the heat even better now...
  11. problems when lowered!!

hi guys, got the bezza lowered the other day by jabba sport and when i took it out last nite i was well impressed compared to standard mode. but got a problem with the braking, under hard braking the rear is taking all the strain and after a spirited drive i noticed that the rear discs...
  12. Milltek, Supersprint, Scorpion or ???

ye mate thats what i ad to do, fitter said it was a right ******* to do cause nothin lined up right:) only cost £35 to fit though
  13. Milltek, Supersprint, Scorpion or ???

abit of a pain to fit tbh, when fitted properly theres only a small amount of knocking coming from mine...:)
  14. Milltek, Supersprint, Scorpion or ???

i,ve just fitted a milltek cat-back and i love it. no chaved up loud noises just a nice grunty noise as you floor it, and when it gets up to temp it starts popping which is kool. love the look of standard style one but slightly bigger can get some nocking with these when lowered but i...
  15. new guy here

hi mate, welcome to the site mate, the cars are very gud and the best thing about them are they are so rare. so you can get a fair bit of money for parts if you end up breaking it. personally i'd keep it because of the mileage and run it into the ground, that way you have got your moneys...
  16. Possible MOT Failure?

my passenger window regulator went on mine and got a new one from seat for about £100, thought fair enough ill get it soon!!!! rang up a week later and they said that they had posted it and it'll cost £47 and that i should get it soon. rang up a couple days later to find out where the...
  17. Purchasing a Seat Ibiza Cupra

hi mate welcome to the site, glad to see you made the right decision on the make of car lol:D in standard mode they are quite good apart from the handerling i would change that straight away before anythink else, when you get it re-mapped it will feel like a completely different car cause...
  18. B.P Ultimate 102

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny thats why i am single!!!!!:D :D
  19. B.P Ultimate 102

yes mate i heard that aswell!!!!! it would cost loads with the amount our cars drink:)
  20. finally got her back!!!!!

finally got my car back on monday night and it felt really strange drivin again.........:funk: :funk: after spending £1500 on new wheels, coilovers, driveshaft and whishbone it's back and better than before:D but am gettin alot of ratterlin from the exaust so i thing it's time for a new...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.