Search results

1. dave_ph

Quick question - trolley jack

I used blocks of wood for mine LCR when I had it also. Had a standard trolley jack, would drive the front 2 wheels onto a block of wood then could get the jack under no problems, then used pin axle stands :)
  2. dave_ph

Cupra R Downforce & Diffusers

I think having it for its looks only is a good idea, design it properly to make sure its functional and working properly would take sooooo much development, and to do it properly you would probs need the car in a wind tunnel! My S3 has a rear defuser on it, and one thing i've noticed on it...
  3. dave_ph

Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

Dave_PH's stage 2 cupra r (when I had it!)
  4. dave_ph

Replacement for my LCR

only just noticed ur reply lol its on my to do list to get one, but im really finding it hard to warrant buying one before paying it off lol
  5. dave_ph

Leon MK1 horn!

i had the goose horns as well, so replaced them when i had my lcr. they were fine when in the standard position behind the front bumper, but when i put the fmic on and moved them to behind the passenger foglight area (same place as my 2001 1.6 leon which also had the same problem) they filled...
  6. dave_ph

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

ive got fully registered hex-can-usb I live in taunton. pm if needed :)
  7. dave_ph

AMD rolling road results lower than expected... Thoughts please!

I had a bmc cda on my lcr, and did some airflow logs on it, and achieved 193g/s. Changed to a jetex cone filter, and hit 207g/s, so well worth changing :) Had a thread a while back going on it: clicky
  8. dave_ph

Replacement for my LCR

its on the to-do list, however going to wait for it to run out of warrenty first (july) as you have to take the steering ecu out (which has a sticker you need to brake on it) so dont want audi getting stroppy if it has to go in for something else unrelated!
  9. dave_ph

BoomhaueR's LCR210 murdered with flyeyes, vinyl and laminx

you missed a bit ;) looks the dogs danglies mate :)
  10. dave_ph

Downpipe fitting on LCR...is it hard for DIY?

bill (badger 5) changed the downpipe on my car. we had it on a 2post ramp. it was a bit fiddly getting the bolts undone from the turbo, and to get the dp out, required some clever twisting and wiggling, but it came out without having to move anything. I've heard of it been done on a driveway...
  11. dave_ph

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

looks good mate, matches in very well. and only just binged 100k as well ;)
  12. dave_ph

Replacement for my LCR

yea it was one of the things that attracted me to it. very easy to get over 300bhp when the time is right
  13. dave_ph

EVOMS Cone Enclosure

awesome job :) nothing beats a bit of home-brew modding!
  14. dave_ph

Steering wheel and travel direction out of line

tyres shouldnt really make that much difference, but then depends how evenly they have worn
  15. dave_ph

Steering wheel and travel direction out of line

yea it was when they did a wheel alignment, they apparently didnt tighten 3 bolts up properly....
  16. dave_ph

Replacement for my LCR

cheers guys :) warren: i not had chance to play with it in the wet yet, but a mate of mine has an s3 and also says in the wet its fine. Have you found your mpg go down since doing the HPFP?
  17. dave_ph

0-60 re mapped Cupra R

i got mine down to 5.7 seconds. couldnt get any more grip in first to improve on that
  18. dave_ph

Replacement for my LCR

lol yea, not much difference between them ;) I'm loving it so far! considering getting a revo stage 1 further down the line. how've you found your revo map (albeit stage2) Cheers mate :)
  19. dave_ph

Becks Blue Leon Cupra - Finally a pic with white mirror caps

not sure if it would work or not, but throwing it out there (so to speak)....what about white/off white coloured front grills? Would say white splitter as well, but if it scrapes anywhere near as much as my LCR did, then it wouldnt be white for long. Might be worth a photoshop. May look...
  20. dave_ph

Becks Blue Leon Cupra - Finally a pic with white mirror caps

just paint white speed lines on it instead ;) got the best of both worlds then :cartman:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.