Search results

1. Paulki

EPC Light TFSI Sport

I recently decided to hardwire my dashcam with a fuse tap into a vacant socket in the cabin fuse box, the dashcam works but since then I've the EPC light on the dash and a code of 08852 which relates to the N276 fuel pressure regulator on the HPFP? I removed the dashcam connection cleared the...
  2. Paulki

Cordless Pressure Washer

Anyone who lives in a flat or who cannot run power and water to where they park their car to use a pressure washer might be interested in this offer from Clas Ohlson: http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/Pr184407000/Pr184407000 these are sold by others with different branding but usually at well over...
  3. Paulki

Dash Trim (Pre FL)

Anybody who bought the dials and side vent trims off ebay 2 or 3 years ago and was always disappointed that there was nothing available for the centre vents on RHD cars might be interested in this? It's 3.5mm flexible chrome finish plastic trim with an adhesive backing; it's a bit tricky...
  4. Paulki

TFSI BWA ECU S/W version?

Looking for some help from any vagcom users who have a Leon with the BWA TFSI engine. I need to get my ECU reflashed to (hopefully) resolve a P0601 Check Sum error; AMD will reflash it for me if I can tell them what update is installed and if they have a copy. Now I know that mine has the...
  5. Paulki

ECU software (re)install?

My 06 TFSI Sport has recently had the EPC and EML lights appear and the only code logged is "P0601 Int Control Module: Memory Check Sum Error" the car still runs normally. If I clear the codes the EML light goes out but not the EPC, and the EML reappears after a couple of engine starts. I...
  6. Paulki

Cambelt change

My TFSI Sport is just coming up for its 4th annual service, and I've been told the cambelt has to be changed!! I've only done 18,000 miles! I thought this normally happens at 5 years or 60,000 miles? I've been quoted £706 for the belt change and service with the MOT thrown in for free...
  7. Paulki

New wheels and springy bits

Hi there! I've just added some new bits to my TFSI Sport; some Seat Sport 18" BBS wheels and Koni FSD's with Eibach Pro springs. Big difference on the ride compared to the standard Sport springs and dampers, handles great, very flat through the corners.:D Thanks to the guys at BigBoysToys...
  8. Paulki

New Seat 18" wheel?

Hi I've just been browsing at seat.co.uk and came across this version of the 18" wheels that I've not seen before, it's in the "Sport" section of the Leon 2 accessories; are they new and has anyone got a set? If anyone has a set fitted, please post some pics. Paul
  9. Paulki

New CUPRA

Have to say I expected the Cupra to look a bit more individual, but apart from a bit of black paint on the front bumper, an oval tailpipe and black mirrors, it's the same as the FR! Anyone else suprised/disappointed?:confused: Paul
  10. Paulki

Newbies Blue Leon

Hi, newbie here, I've had my new Lluvia Blue TFSI Sport 4 weeks now and I love it. It replaced my old Artic grey Leon 20V SE. I ordered it with a few extras, MP3 CD, Auto wipers and lights, rear parking sensors, tailgate trim and interior door trim kit which makes a big difference to the look of...