Search results

1. rhumber

Most Hideous / Embarassing Courtesy Cars

Years ago when I had my Leon Cupra, there was a massive shortage of coil packs and there were lots of faulty coil packs about so my car was off the road for weeks (along with lots and lots of other people). The first courtesy car I had was a Fiat Stilo 1.6 Petrol which had no guts to it at...
  2. rhumber

MP3 CD Player

Guys, is this the same with iTunes? Because I burnt a cd (as MP3) for my Niece that she plays in her Audi A3, but it doesn't play in her boyfriends Merc stereo? If I burn it as a data cd will it work maybe?
  3. rhumber

Delete or edit posts?

What about if it was a post that was no longer relevant? Like I posted a beta code for a game for pc so thought it best to delete it after it had expired so no one saw it and wasted their time opening it?
  4. rhumber

Delete or edit posts?

Err.. why? :confused:
  5. rhumber

Delete or edit posts?

As the subject I can't seem to delete any of my posts? Any idea why? think I had this problem before and a moderator did something to my acct and I was able to again? Thanks for any help :)
  6. rhumber

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

can you take out the bottom line pls? :lol:
  7. rhumber

Ibiza125 - Dirt 2, MW2, F1 2010, BC2 firblade82 - MW2. F1 2010 lionheart786 or bonafied_husalah - MW2, Fight Night: Round 3, PES10 Andyrc91 - mw2 craigy-baby76 - mw2 Ronin_Timmy OLD_G_kUSH - F1 2010 tiggsgti - MW2 rhumber - Black Ops ;) veedub1987 - Black Ops , PES 2011
  8. rhumber

'lionheart786' or 'lionheart786,,' doesn't exist according to PSN? You sure that's right? :confused:
  9. rhumber

Ibiza125 - Dirt 2, MW2, F1 2010, BC2 firblade82 - MW2. F1 2010 lionheart786 or bonafied_husalah - MW2, Fight Night: Round 3, PES10 Andyrc91 - mw2 craigy-baby76 - mw2 Ronin_Timmy OLD_G_kUSH - F1 2010 tiggsgti - MW2 rhumber - MW2
  10. rhumber

I'm up for that! :D
  11. rhumber

My friend had a similar problem and ended up with 'fedupwivthis' :D
  12. rhumber

Undertray/Cover

It has been talked about before suprsingly (the search is your best friend there!). But it might also help with aerodynamics, but there are alot of cars about with them because they get damaged so easy, when I had mine I hit a massive coil spring in the road (which I couldn't avoid due to...
  13. rhumber

Passenger door handle, pull twice to open?

That's strange because on my old Leon Cupra (2002) when you took the key out the ignition it would unlock all the doors, but as it had the auto-locking on it was annoying when you are dropping someone off with the ignition on and passengers were pulling hard on the handle! I'm suprised it...
  14. rhumber

Tax

That's one thing I don't miss about my car! My next one is definately going to be a diesel!
  15. rhumber

rhumber is me :D My currently played games are: Bomberman (bought via online PSN network) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  16. rhumber

Cigerate Lighter in boot

The cigarette lighter in the front is 15A as I just changed my fuse the other day as it blew. Also I don't have a 12V lighter socket in the boot of my car either :(
  17. rhumber

Location of fuse for Cigarette lighter

Thanks 'madmonk' all fixed now. There was a spare 15A fuse in next to the fuses and I used that to replace the dud one. Also I found Fuse 41 in the manual, can't believe I overlooked it in there!
  18. rhumber

Thanks for the quick answer, I will check it later tonight
  19. rhumber

I've tried searching in the user manual and on here, but could not find out where the fuse location for the cigarette lighter is. Any clues please as my mobile charger has stopped working (and I've checked it in another car and it works fine). Thanks for any help! :(
  20. rhumber

Overheating Problems

Me too.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise