Search results

1. MartH

184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Hi Guys, Im in the same dilemma as most of you, do i wait for the 184TDi? Hitcahi have said i can wait as long as necessary or go for the 180 TSi or 150TDi for the 1st september! Confused.com!! Has anyone taken delivery of a 180TSi yet? Assume there is no delay on them? Im sure the 150 would be...
  2. MartH

Anyone ordered the Mk3 Leon

The car is ordered with Hitachi Capital, prices seem to be changing weekly, so i got the order in while i could, came to £371, with white paint, 18" alloys and the technology pack. Now waiting for the order to be authorised, so will let you know you know what they say. Only difficult choice was...
  3. MartH

Anyone ordered the Mk3 Leon

Hi guys, after 4 years in a golf i've come back to seat, just ordered the FR184 with tech pack and 18's in solid white. Can't wait...
  4. MartH

changing the gear knob-----mk2 tfsi

First you need to remove the silver trim, i used a credit card to slide it up and out. Once thats off you need to release some clips, if you press down on the gaiter you should feel them, press them outwards and the gaiter should pull up.
  5. MartH

new wheels !!!!!

Saw you in cully last night, was in the red fr, they look well nice, deffo need to drop it tho...
  6. MartH

Wheel alignment

Take it to M and M tyres a couple of doors up from SMC seat. They will sort you out...
  7. MartH

does any one know how to remove the rear lower reflectors (cupra bumper) ?

Somebody on here has already removed and smothed the reflectors.... just need to find thread.
  8. MartH

What colour is your Aero kit??

Wow... Not been a big fan of the aero kit but Carr20vt's one looks stunning, maybe some HR springs to finish it off?
  9. MartH

Dashboard rattles

My car had a dash rattle from behind the centre console/stereo, there were two problems one was a loose cable in the engine bay and the other was a loose crash pad?? which involved removing the dash, both fixed by dealer and touch wood no probs since.
  10. MartH

Difference Between FR and Stylance with Sport Pack ??

Assuming the stylance plus sport pack is the same as the old sport, which it is suppose to be then not much. Bumpers, wheels, steering wheel, gear knob, colour of seats and aux in oh and 30 brake. Only the steering wheel, front bumper and power are worth having...
  11. MartH

Road Noise - Tyre Wear - Rumble!!

Dont suppose its going back to exeter is it? my mates took his petrol sport in there and had the geometry fixed under warranty. Waiting for the service which is due soon before i take mine in.
  12. MartH

Road Noise - Tyre Wear - Rumble!!

My aug 06 fr has the same problem... I take they are rectifying the geometry problem before they change the tyres?
  13. MartH

Noise problems with new FR TDI

My Mates sport had the geometry changed by seat but not the tyres, so we'll see what happens when he gets the tyres. Unfortunately he doesn't know how they changed it but apparently a problem on earlier cars which is fixed on later ones.
  14. MartH

Noise problems with new FR TDI

Mines on 24000 and has just started making the wheel bearing type noise! so its going to be looked at. Guess there going to say its the tyres. My mates sport is doing exactly the same...
  15. MartH

My Ibiza!

Those wheels in silver would look spot on...
  16. MartH

Door Card Removal!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132179&highlight=leon+door+card+removal
  17. MartH

Door Card Removal!

There is a guide somewhere or at least a link to one, as i used it. But unless you really have to i woundn't. Took mine off to fix the wing mirror that some one knocked off...Hard to get off and a nightmare to get back on. Central locking, window runners and motor are all attached to the card...
  18. MartH

Removing gear gaiter?

Carefully remove the chrome trim with something plastic like old credit card, then once thats out you need to release the two clips which hold in the gaiter. Push your fingers down into gaiter at front on either side and push out, then the front lifts up followed by the back...
  19. MartH

Broken Wing Mirror !

i did mine myself... OMFG what a job. Have taken loads of door cards off but mk2 leons are a nightmare. Deffo worth the fitting charge.
  20. MartH

Advice: Hesitation in 1st Gear

Mines done it a couple of times now, light throttle in first gear and it wont pull smoothly. Then next time you try it its fine...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.