Search results

1. Seat exeo 3rd brake light and tarnished trim

Hi and thanks for the reply bud do you have a link for the place you got yours from went to seat and they want 68 notes I have removed the light also so just need to order one and I'm good to go and cheers for the help pall
  2. Seat exeo 3rd brake light and tarnished trim

Hi thanks for reply how do you apply peek Polish is it just good old elbow grease or is there polishing needed many thanks Aidy also not sure how bad yours was but mine has milky spots in the aluminium
  3. Seat exeo 3rd brake light and tarnished trim

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has bought or know any were to purchase a 3rd brake light and do any audi one fit also my aluminium trim around the windows is tarnished is there any chemicals that are good to use on bringing it back to life any help would be great many thanks Aidy
  4. Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

hi all does anyone no were does tech badges for the exeo I have noticed on mine the chrome is peeling off due to bumps I think any help would be great many thanks aidy
  5. Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

pioneer satnav 2011 exeo st hi I have just purchased the seat exeo 2011 reg with a pioneer satnav is there any way when playing a cd you can get the track name on or info of disk as it only shows playing track 1 to 20 also is there a way to get a graphic equalizer on it instead of a boring...
  6. hi all

Yes it is the pipe bottom right and left sorry for late reply
  7. hi all

hi all I hope some one can help I have just purchased a seat altea 1.9tdi for 5000notes from Jennings Middlesbrough only to find it has a oil leak at front end under the bonnet it is coming from 2 thick black pipes wich go to the radiator after taking it back to jenning this is in the 2nd day...
  8. audi interor p4

sorry for shitty spelling lol
  9. audi interor p4

recaro no bud unfrtunatly no picks but say them today and they are all black with recaro in whitr basicly same design as the current ones i have which are gti interior and are fabric not leather but anything is better than what i have lol :rolleyes:
  10. audi interor p4

sorry b4 its a b4 m8 on a r reg
  11. audi interor p4

hi all can any one confirm if a interior from a p4 audi will fit in a mk2 seat ibiza i know they are electric seats but mine arnt any help is good thanks also is it a nightmare to set my car up so the electric seats work only asking as the interior are recaro and i can get the full lot for 50...
  12. steering wheel

cheers m8 have tried ebay but no luck but went down to my local scrappy in guisborough but only had cupra steering wheel in but he said that the problem i was having could be the connectors in side the steering could be broke but its hard to find any seats i nthe scrap yard near me lol like...
  13. steering wheel

lo all got my ibiza checked on a computer to find out why the light is always on for the air bag and [:@]i need a new steering wheel:cry:lol just my luck have browsed internet for one but no luck need help if anyone knows were to find them then i would be gratefull it is a mk2 6k late 99 model...
  14. air bag

lo peops hope somene can help just been driving my mk2 ibiza and noticed today that the air bag symbol is light up all the time now and doesnt go off at all i know for certain that the car hasnt been bumped other than that not sure any hel p would be gratefull thanks:rolleyes:
  15. foglights

front fogs cool m8 if ya have just name your price m8 hope they fit your car is same model but mine is a14s lol bright yellow so if they of that model then nice
  16. foglights

thanks thanks for reply peops got offered a toledo interior does anyone know if the back seats will fit in my late99 mk2 ibiza:lol:
  17. foglights

lo all still trying to get hold of some front fog lights for my mk2 late 99 model but still no luck:censored: if anyone know of any after market places or know of any one selling any then would be gratefully also after a interior not fussy as mine has gti interior in it and for some reason are...
  18. new interior

lo guys good to be back can any one help im currently looking for a leather interior for my mk2 seat ibiza does any other interior fit straight in and is anyone selling any lol ohhhh by the way its a3 door thanks:)
  19. changed batteries

nice one cheers for that i think this i definatly lost havnt got one inside of the fob :whistle: have got another key but it isnt a fob key just original key central locking still works though through the fob just wont start any one know if you can bu:confused: y the part ive lost or is it a...
  20. changed batteries

replaced bateries in key fob thanks for reply peops i think i have lost somthing but not sure opened the key fob and removed blade nothing thers just a piece of plastic and a bit of steel that i can see can some one send a picky of what im looking for i think could be at work but i dont know...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.