Search results

1. dav150n

Front bumper FR wrap - opinions

Did you get the cupra infill panel?? If so, how much was it and was it easy to fit?? (Sorry, know it’s an old post).
  2. dav150n

Storage mats.

Thanks for that jaco2k. :worship:
  3. dav150n

Storage mats.

Quite possibly mate. Seen a few members have bought a 5 piece set through sere motors but the bloke has now left.
  4. dav150n

Storage mats.

Has anyone got the part numbers for the storage mats for the cup holders and arm rest please?? Tried searching but no joy.
  5. dav150n

HELP (door handle)

thanks ferryman, still can't see where this bit of plastic i've found is from though.:confused: something must be loose cos everytime i shut the door something rattles:cry:
  6. dav150n

HELP (door handle)

he's a friend of a friend mate, it's going back up cos it's still not right. al be having words don't worry, ha. i'd rather fix it myself if they've broke it just taking the door handles off!
  7. dav150n

HELP (door handle)

just had car in body shop getting dent's removed:), when i got car back i was informed my door mechanism was broke:( (which wasn't before). the grub screw which keeps the door lock in is tightening up but the barrel just pulls out! when iv'e had a look i've found a white bit of plastic which...
  8. dav150n

Will these speakers fit behind the doorcards?

just wondered which ones you bought off fleabay? cos i can't be arsed with cutting mdf ones out. (again) thanks.
  9. dav150n

grey tdi sport to cupra black rooflining

has anyone just changed the pillars to black ones and left the roof lining grey? or would it look naff? just a thought.
  10. dav150n

tyre size.

as long as both tyres are the same on each side (ie both on the front or back):confused: a think its ok.
  11. dav150n

6x9

has anyone fitted 6x9's in the back of their beeza? if so, was it an easy job? (by back i mean behind the panels (3 door) not the shelf) got some focals floating about somewhere, might aswell put them to some use as the rear speakers aren't worth a :censored:!
  12. dav150n

tyre size.

cheers lads. another question. as i only need 2 tyres, would you reccomend putting the 50's on the back or the 195's on the front? moneys a bit tight at the minute and needs testing on friday:cry:. and i can get either tyre part worn:redface: hopefully thats all it will need.
  13. dav150n

tyre size.

anyone? what about 195/45/16
  14. dav150n

tyre size.

surely someone?
  15. dav150n

tyre size.

has/does anyone ever had 205/50/16's on their ibiza? if so was there a big difference (if any) ? (tried searching but didn't find the answers i was looking for) cheers.
  16. dav150n

Part Number & Price of Mk4 Ibiza Cigarette lighter

mine doesn't work but phone charger does!! any ideas???
  17. dav150n

ashtray light?

tried it and nearly pulled me :censored: thumb off!!!! al keep trying though. any more ideas anyone? or is that the only way? it must have one, it already had a boot light though, put a glovebox one in meself:p
  18. dav150n

ashtray light?

your a star. i'll give it a bash tonight and let ya know what happens. a could of sworn it did have one when a bought it.
  19. dav150n

ashtray light?

don't suppose ya know how to change the bulb do ya?
  20. dav150n

ashtray light?

as the heading states, do they have one? (can't remember if mine did).:confused:. if so does anybody know how to change it? (as mine must be blown).
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.