2. ikhlaq206

I can't decide on a wheel colour

I've got shadow / flash chrome
  3. ikhlaq206

what remap?

P-torque.. simples :)
  4. ikhlaq206

standard Leon Cupra r 225 on rolling road

When I got my LCR RR'd at p-torques rollers it was on standard map with autobahn tip and jetex cone filter and it made 230 bhp standard -- i was running the car on v-power religiously! Now at 270bhp and 312 ft torque -- drives smooth and never had a problem with it which is the main thing :)
  5. ikhlaq206

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Got a smaller front place from fancyplates as well... but mine is just bigger than the back bumper plate which numberplate sticks to :) Never had any problems with it
  6. ikhlaq206

What tyres for my LCR?

Few good choices, your decision end of day...I'll recommend Vredestein ultrac sessanta Hankook V12 Evo K110
  7. ikhlaq206

Lcr wheel refurb

With Red Leons I would go Black as it looks mean and modded :) However anthracite would look nice just search for the forum though as this topic has been covered so you should get good idea..
  8. ikhlaq206

Damo's ED30

Really beautiful example!! plus same colour as my LCR :) I might be going in same direction as you -- might get ED30 or white cupra K1 Dont mind me asking... how much you paid for it?? Yeh P-torque map is just wicked.. enjoy and get it to definately stage 2 lol ;)
  9. ikhlaq206

Boost gauge options

There's a guide on here on how to do it.. Search and all will be revealed! Lol
  10. ikhlaq206

Boost gauge options

No sorry I just posted link for anyone looking for gauge.. I've already got one - liquid gauge ;)
  11. ikhlaq206

anyone ever used AUTOBAHN88

same as above... running an autobahn tip with no problems good as forge tip but cheaper :)
  12. ikhlaq206

Pics of leon cupra R lowered

Heres my LCR lowered on weitec 50/40 mm springs and shocks :)
  13. ikhlaq206

Boost gauge options

what about these ones from rspec ?? http://www.rspec.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_84&products_id=345 hmm
  14. ikhlaq206

MY 08reg MK2 Leon CUPRA

very nice colour mk2 cupra LOVE IT! Yeh get it lowered quick mate, standard height don't look right lol
  15. ikhlaq206

Tyrer's LCR : 225 : Stage 1 :

nice looking LCR with good choice of mods :) what remap you going for fella??
  16. ikhlaq206

Performance Torque Remap

270 bhp, 312 ft torque - p-torque stage 1 with autobahn tip, forge dv and jetex cone filter :)
  17. ikhlaq206

Weitec springs n shocks/coilovers question

Yes well spotted! They look much better in the flesh - got them done by speedwell tyres in bham - they call the alloy finish black chrome.
  18. ikhlaq206

Weitec springs n shocks/coilovers question

That's my LCR! :D The guys above are correct, if you will be doing track use then get coilovers but if not then IMO it's not worth it unless you got money to burn :0) The ride, handling and stance is much better now and it's not that harsh at all... Here's some more pics to entice you lol...
  19. ikhlaq206

Jetex filter cleaning

http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/cleaning.php
  20. ikhlaq206

Another....Finally got my BBS CH reps fitted!

Great alloys - car looks badass!! I do prefer BBS LMS though :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.