Search results

1. erminio

Introducing myself...

Some updates have been added to the car lately, namely; - Cupra-R brakes front and back - AP racing disks - Ferodo ds2500 pads - Milltek non-resonated - Eibach Anti Roll bar kit front and back - Eibach pro spacers front 24mm back 30mm - Motec Nitro with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres - JD stage...
  2. erminio

Introducing myself...

That's true, first one gone in a crash, second black blew up a turbo [B)]
  3. erminio

Introducing myself...

My seat were more like a rainbow :rofl:.., Black 1.8T (crashed); Greye FR 1.8T...; 0-200km/h http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsKq5usEBu8 Again black 2.0TDI PD...; 0-200km/h... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8mPs1CqrM Yelow...; 0-200km/h... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atMlXzIairA...
  4. erminio

Introducing myself...

Next Milltek will fitted under my car, the week after custom ODB tuning will kick the power and torque to appr. 240+bhp and 500+nm [B)]
  5. erminio

Introducing myself...

Car in action on the Nordschleife... :) BTG lap of 8:36 with some wet spots and a construction zone :wtf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-zXogElfrg
  6. erminio

Introducing myself...

Change the front and back a bit to my personal taste :D
  7. erminio

Introducing myself...

Got me some extra trackday wheels, Motec Nitro's and some good black stuff...
  8. erminio

Introducing myself...

Thanx guys. I can tell you the car accelerate very well, a real push in the back went you put the throttle down. Today i pushed the car to 245km/h, which went very easily, so that's promising.
  9. erminio

Introducing myself...

Thanx. I can say i'm very happy with the car, especially today when i drove home from jd engineering :lol:
  10. erminio

Introducing myself...

Just pickup my red New Leon SC FR TDI, 184pk. I have had some updates immediately installed like; Bilstein B14, Tarox F2000, 18" Autec Gunmetal (9kg), roof spoiler and Odyssey PC680. Tomorrow i will be at jd engineering for a custom chip. Here some pictures; :)
  11. erminio

Best option for Leon FR CR. Remap or chip?

I have a new Seat Leon FR TDI with the 2,0 TDI CR engine. Also mounted a Milltek end silencer, Eiback springs, Nacional brakes, Ferrodo pads, side-skirts, sunroof, 18" black iberia wheels and offcourse a custom chip. The result of the custom chip; Playing on a abandoned...
  12. erminio

You should not have such problems with a car as new as yours. When the torque come into abruptly (not perfectly remapped) it can destroy the cluch but not in such a short time. I have 95k on the clock now without any problem (209bhp/450nm). My advise is to let it remapped it to original...
  13. erminio

I just waited for the update, and yes it needs to be removed and placed back.
  14. erminio

Around 210bhp is the max with just a chip.
  15. erminio

Thats true, but then the won't gain 25% but less.
  16. erminio

170 + (25% of 170) 42.5 = 212.5 bhp :rolleyes: That is realistic, but 225bhp is not possible without full exhaust and very custom good software (referring to engine, clutch reliability).
  17. erminio

Herewith a dynorun of the FR CR TDI with chip...
  18. erminio

Finally a reasonably dry day and some space on the highway :rolleyes: The results are not so bad, i think..., 0-200km/h in 27,2 seconds, 100-160km/h in 8,0 seconds (flying start) and 60-170km/h in 14,7 seconds (flying start) :whistle: 0-200km/h...
  19. erminio

You feel a bit the power in the lower gears on the steering wheel at full trottle, but thats always a problem when going over 200bhp together with front wheel drive and no sper diff. :think: Futher the acceleration is very linear thru the revs, no big push like the PD engine, but steady...
  20. erminio

Mine FR TDI CR is done with a remap, it produce 210bhp and 450nm of torque. Only its not done in the UK :rolleyes:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.