Search results

1. lee123

Back in a cupra

After a few years away I'm back in a cupra Just PX'd my 125d for a leon cupra 300 dsg in mystery blue. Previously owned mk3 and mk4 ibiza cupra, a mk1 leon cupra r and a mk3 leon fr tdi 150 Love this car, great to be back in a petrol without the tractor sound
  2. lee123

DCC Vs standard suspension

I'm currently looking to change my current MK3 FR TDI 150 for something a bit more fun. Top of the list are a MK3 cupra 280 dsg and mk7 GTi performance pack dsg for between 16-17k. Weighing up the options I can get in both cars I was wondering if anyone has driven both the cupra 280 and fr 150...
  3. lee123

New fr owner

Just a quick hi from me, picked up my 2013 Leon FR 150 on Tuesday. Not new to seats as this is my fourth, just changed from a 320d efficientdynamics and to be honest I like the Leon a lot more. It's only a poverty spec 150 but fits my needs at the moment and I'm delighted with it. Certainly a...
  4. lee123

Looking at mk2 fr cr170's

As in the title, I'm on the lookout for a new car. Currently drive an Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro but want something cheaper and a bit better on fuel. I know it will be a step down in quality and performance but needs must and I could do with bringing my outgoings down. I've previously owned a mk3...
  5. lee123

Temperature sensor or thermostat

Hi picked up my lcr on friday and having issues with temp gauge. It only reads up to about 75 whilst driving maybe a little more while stationary but it says a constant 90c when warm on menu 51 on the climate control display, does this sound like the temperature sensor or thermostat? Should...
  6. lee123

Milltek question

Does anyone know the length of the sports cat or decat section of a 3" turbo back milltek exhaust on a cupra r 225? Basically looking to replace the decat section of my exhaust with a sports cat on my new car but need to know the length of my decat, would look my self but ive not collected the...
  7. lee123

Hi flow cat help

Im hopefully picking up my new car this week, its got a full 3" milltek exhaust with decat. Im looking to replace the decat with a hi flow cat for mot time, anyone know if a 3" blueflame 100 cell race cat will slot into my existing system in place of my decat?
  8. lee123

Build Quality

Due to the imminent arrival of our second child im forced into changing my current car (TT 2.0tfsi). Im looking for something to replace it that will still be quick. Narrowed my list down to MK2 Leon Cupra Golf Edition 30 Skoda Octavia Vrs (for practicality) After owning a mk3 and mk4...
  9. lee123

Battery Fuses

I need your help. Ive blown a fuse on top of my battery for my abs which has caused my dashboard to light up like a Christmas tree and i have no abs or esp. Ive located the fuse thats blown but i cant find a replacement. Its a 40 amp fuse but its one of the fuses on top of the battery that has...
  10. lee123

Which filter?

Looking at getting a panel filter. Have seen a pipercross for £33 or green cotton for £45. any ideas which is better value for money or anyone know of a cheaper price? Also got a forge 007p that I'm fitting tomoz along with my stealth shelf, amp and 6x9s to complement the alpine headunit I...
  11. lee123

Finally got one

I finally managed to get myself another Ibiza cupra. I had a mk3 a few years back and always wanted a mk4. When my mk3 was written off by an idiot who hit it whilst it was parked outside my house I looked at a few but ended up with a 225 TT. Then went on to an astra 1.9 cdti Sri before the e60...
  12. lee123

Ibiza cupra 20vt which stage

A few years bk I had a mk3 Ibiza cupra 20vt and loved it to bits until some idiot wrote it off overnight while it was parked up. Since then I've had an Audi tt 225 and now own an e60 530d which I'm selling due to the ridiculous costs of keeping it on the road. I'm looking at buying a mk4...
  13. lee123

tt to cupra tdi

as the title suggests im looking to sell my audi tt 225 in order to buy a diesel, im currently considering an ibiza cupra tdi. love the cupras looks, not too keen on the interior but the mpg figures and performance figures are making me seriously consider it. ive previously owned a mk3...
  14. lee123

advice please

Im looking into buying a deisel as ive recently had a promotion, unfortunatley my audi tt 225 is going to have to go as my travelling will double. ive been looking at ibiza cupra tdi mondeo sttdci bmw 330d got between 9 and 10k to spend i need something that will be pretty nippy...
  15. lee123

advice please

i finally got round to putting my beloved ibiza up for sale , it went in the autotrader a couple of weeks ago. the very next day some idiot came down my road, smacked it through my garden wall taking out my girlfriends Ka in the proccess. after realising all three cars were complete write offs i...
  16. lee123

pics of my new car

what do you guys think?
  17. lee123

new owner

hi all, finally found the right car, its a black ibiza cupra, x reg, 77k with FSH and one owner and its mint. just drove it home from coventry and remembered what its like to have a quick car. one question, after engine is turned off theres a buzzing noise from the engine bay...
  18. lee123

almost an owner

went to look at a Leon Cupra today after months of trying to decide what i wanted. Absolutely gutted when the guy was only willing to come down on the price by £95. But when i found out that it was previously owned by the plod i wanted more than that knocked off as it would have had a very...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.