Search results

1. Mk3 Cupra Brakes - its dead quiet in here!

Been doing the same here, visiting every now and then but the MK3 section is lacking some what. Had mine for about 6 and a a half years now and currently trying to find bits to get it back to its former glory. For your break rebuild, bigredd do rebuild kits, did mine last year from them. Either...
  2. 100k mile mk3 cupra, safe to remap?

I went k03s and stage 2 map at 108,000 miles and it's fine. 6000 miles later and not a single problem.
  3. caliper service kit?

Biggred.co.uk. Website isn't brilliant but give them a call and you will get what you need or exchange on refurbed calipers. Good prices and great service.
  4. Whats a mk3 cupra worth these days?

Well after a bit of soul searching and a new battery, have decided to keep her. Less and less on the road and more being broken everyday (I blame that Facebook group) it might be worth something one day. A winter of tinkering and next season it will be nice and ready for fun.
  5. Stereo issues

Hello all, Getting the ibiza ready for sale but have recently developed a problem that the stereo won't turn off. Press the big button and it goes off, but comes straight back on. Any clues? Thanks in advance.
  6. Whats a mk3 cupra worth these days?

Thought that would be the case. Worth more to me as a thing to play with in the garage. Guess i will have to keep it forever instead. Maybe a future classic in the making?
  7. Whats a mk3 cupra worth these days?

As above really, had mine 5 years now and part of me thinks it's time to move on. 112k mile k03s with all the supporting hard wear in great condition, but none around for sale to compare it to. It's either worthless or worth a bit more now they aren't around so much?
  8. Please help! Battery drainage issues?!

I'm going to be of very little help here, but, I have a similar issue. Did a very simple test on the electrical system and mine has the stereo is constantly draining the battery. Mine is now (shamefully) a bit of a garage queen so havnt bothered to sort it yet. Electricity is all witch craft to...
  9. Any 312mm for sale ?

No idea how to do pics. PM me your email and will send them over with price etc.
  10. Any 312mm for sale ?

Yes, they are on my ibiza at the moment. They were fully rebuilt (seals, pistons, sliders the lot) and painted red about 500 miles ago. My car just sits in the garage so very little use.
  11. Any 312mm for sale ?

Have a set up on my car I might be getting rid of soon.
  12. Forge Split-R or 007p or 008

Had both a got the 008 as I was bored and browsing the Internet (always expensive). Would say the 008 is the better item. If nothing else it's a lovely bit of engineering and manufacture to just look at.
  13. Ibiza Owning

Good car on the whole, had 2, first was rubbish but this one is 5 years of ownership virtually trouble free. All coil packs changed (carry a spare) and random fuel pump fuse failure. Rust issues on rear arches will be very likely too, shouldn't be a huge fix though. Comfy for long runs, Reading...
  14. LCR fuel pump install

Cheers for the clarity. Have figured it out now and it's installed and working. Probably the longest turbo swap in history but she's running and now waiting for the new map.
  15. LCR fuel pump install

Quick check, it turns out its a TT fuel pump.
  16. LCR fuel pump install

No, there is a push fit electrical connection that isn't on the Ibiza pump.
  17. LCR fuel pump install

Hello, I've done a search on this so please read on. Got a LCR pump to go in the Ibiza, the LCR pump though seems to have an additional electrical connection between the 2 halfs of the pump. I assume they don't go anywhere on the Ibiza but should it just be loose, hanging? Can't seem...
  18. Engineering firm needed

That's what I have but they need modifying to fit the Ibiza.
  19. Engineering firm needed

Got a Audi TT set up for the Ibiza but can't find anyone to modify the calliper carriers locally for sensible money (they want 200 quid) and within the next 6 to 8 weeks. In the Berkshire area. Can anyone help out please?
  20. Alarm going off at random?

I had this in the summer, was a spider living in the car setting off the motion detector.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.