Search results

1. R4cup

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Hi mate, so good to hear your taking care of yours too! I went for a 600x300 core with 3inch inlets which i had reducers on to make it 2.5inch I got additional piping from Creation Motorsport, you should easily find them on Ebay. If not let me know im more than happy to send you the link.
  2. R4cup

Its been a while since ive been here but its safe to say ive been making some superb progress in the backgound so watch this space! Fully race roll cage, BIG brakes, new seat's...the list goes on. Will upload progress as soon as i get chance :cool:
  3. R4cup

BIG Meet/Track/Santa Pod day out

Need another 1 of these meets but i can imagine only 5 people turning up due to all the mk3 ibiza being scrapped lol
  4. R4cup

2010 MK2 Leon Cupra R - Build from Stock - Stage 2+ (and beyond) including DIY guides

Nice read & vids mate, keep up the good work.
  5. R4cup

Gave the old girl a well deserved wash & made a new friend over the weekend ;-) Had a play with some new editing software hahaha... Hello mini micro cupra
  6. R4cup

How do you edit your Readers ride post

Hi mate yes that would be great, also how do i edit my 1st post too with spec on?
  7. R4cup

How do you edit your Readers ride post

Hi all, im trying to change the title of my readers rider but ive noticed that a few things have changed on the site since i last logged on here. I can no longer see the editing tab which used to be there. If anyone can shed a bit of light on this i will be most grateful. Thanks in advanced
  8. R4cup

AEM meth kit fitted with controller ready for the summer on track days
  9. R4cup

Cheer's mate Yeh it does surprise alot of other cars on the road but this year i plan to focus on some track action
  10. R4cup

Hi all, New year more motivation lol Alot has gone on just fallen behind with updates due on her to family life taking over but i havent stopped showing my old girl some LOVE lol I will continue where i left with the post's Silicone hose of modified water line fit's a treat Starting to...
  11. R4cup

Old girl back in her shack ;-) Uprated clutch & lighter flywheel (Good for 500bhp) came available at a price i couldn't refuse, so in that went along with engine Water line modified to clear Supersize TIP Been meaning to do this a long time ago but perfect time todo it...
  12. R4cup

Had enough of plastic flanges
  13. R4cup

Hi all, been ages since ive last posted here but i can assure that work is still going on lol Fully-respray has been taking place & i should have the shell back very soon. Engine is ready to go back in too
  14. R4cup

Cant go wrong mate :-) Looking forward to seeing results
  15. R4cup

Ah nice, imo they are the only to places i would take my car to get mapped. Im not sure about R-tech not mapping 1.8ts again but i do know they only map wideband cars
  16. R4cup

Ah thats good to hear mate, not too long then before your back Booosting Who you getting to map it
  17. R4cup

Thanks Wezza, how you getting on with yours?
  18. R4cup

Removed gearbox last night & got engine onto stand
  19. R4cup

Thanks mate, i have a box with lsd in to fit & shell is getting re-sprayed so i thought its only right to remove the engine so bay can get a lick of paint too. Im also looking to change oil pump & pick up pipe, timing belt etc
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.