Search results

1. Best place to buy replacement Brembo discs.

Just ordered a pair of these and some DS2500's , see how they go. They were £160 , very resonable i thought ;)
  2. Best place to buy replacement Brembo discs.

They look excellent , good price to ;)
  3. Best place to buy replacement Brembo discs.

Wheres the best place to buy replacement Brembo discs (305mm) for a Cupra R ? I've not had much luck finding anything other than std to be honest ? Whats everyone using ? Jim
  4. where do iget ko3s from and how much

I've got one for sale if it helps , PM for more info.
  5. new car

Good luck with the Cupra Craig ;)
  6. Which suspension setup?

I wasn't aware Eibach done a 35mm drop kit , i was sure it was 25mm ?
  7. Oil Consumption

See what you mean , thats pretty regular :confused: Probably topped it up 750miles approx ago , probably more tbh , i've only topped it up 3-4 times since i've had the car , covered 4000miles :confused: But do check your manual , theres definatly a guide in there
  8. Oil Consumption

1.8Ts use oil mate , nothing to worry about , check your manual , theres guidelines in there. My engine in my Cupra has only covered 30K and it uses oil , had to top up quarter of the stick last night.
  9. problems when lowered!!

tbh i'm not that familiar with underside of an Ibiza yet but when i owner Mk2 Golfs if they were lowered the brake compensater needed adjusting/slackening , i'm assuming Ibizas will have a similiar set-up ? If i'm right , its easy enough , one bolt.
  10. Ibiza vs Clio vs Late night carpark

Looks smart mate , i'm a big fan of this car ! Oooooo , shame to cover that nice paint in stone chips ! ;)
  11. opinions?

Personaly i would never go BT without building a stronger bottom end , they just aren't good enough , a close friend of mine has a Mk4 Golf IHI pushing 450bhp and the engine cost serious money (10k +) as std ones kept failing even when it was around the 350bhp mark. It may be ok for a short...
  12. Front Mounted Intercoolers

What does it matter , you could see my car on the street ?? My FMIC is hidden (slightly) as my bumper is meshed , prefer the lower key look ;)
  13. what is best chipping or remapping?

You want a Re-map mate , no opening of your ECU involed , they simply plug into your serial port and flash the ECU with new software , job done. You don't have to upgrade anything else if you go for a generic type map like Revo. Not really , different internals , compression ratio and turbo...
  14. Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

If your worried mate get some insulation tube for the silicone , just cover it where its likely to get hot or come in to contact with hot metal ;)
  15. Front Mounted Intercoolers

Forge FMIC , not the best pic but from another angle.
  16. Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

Done the mod on my Cupra tonight, as per the pictures in this thread. First impressions are good , the car is smoother on and off boost (on and off throttle) as it was a little "jerky" before , the DV is working quicker and is definatly louder/crisper as i couldn't hear it inside the car...
  17. euro style plates

Mine were ordered from www.germanplates.com , had a few sets over the years and there service is excellent as well as there prices. Yeah , killed a front one my Golf from a stone and killd another forgetting to leave my Golf in gear and coming back to find it resting against a tow hitch ;)
  18. euro style plates

Here you go mate , hope these help ?
  19. What did you drive before your seat?

Had an 200bhp N/A Mk2 Golf 16v built by myself , very nice car but very unreliable having a near race spec engine , horrendous on fuel to :redface:
  20. i've bust my sump!

Plus a brand new sump Bill as Mr.Hurman informed me , £300 :-o
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members