Search results

1. Cowie

Selling the cupra so Vag-com not needed

Sorry for the delay, it's the KII USB version.
  2. Cowie

Selling the cupra so Vag-com not needed

After 10 years with the Cupra and 177,000 miles it is with a sad heart that I'm parting with it, the car is still fantastic,nothing but praise for it, but needing something slightly bigger. I have a genuine vag-com cable I purchased directly from them a few years ago, it has been worth its...
  3. Cowie

ABS fault code

anyone?:shrug:
  4. Cowie

ABS fault code

Hi guys,can anyone help me out, a friend just came round with their cupra R showing ABS light on dash, plugging vag-com in it came up with this code a ddress 03: ABS Brakes Labels: None Part No: 8N0 907 379 G Component: ESP FRONT MK60 0101 Coding: 0019469 Shop #...
  5. Cowie

Clutch cable adjustment

ah right, cheers guys will prob get a new one sorted when it gets its 150K service :blink:
  6. Cowie

Clutch cable adjustment

Is it possible to adjust the clutch cable? just feels like am pressing the clutch a bit too far down to the floor.
  7. Cowie

YIPPEE found the damn leak :-)

I'd post it down for you to use mate but what with it being s/s pipe it weighs a bit, 63mm O/D pipe is 2" mate, is that big enough a diameter for an LCR,thought their charge pipe and throttle body was slightly bigger than a LC's?
  8. Cowie

where are you mate? , you have an LC?
  9. Cowie

Cheers mate, can't remember getting any extra inserts :confused: never mind all sorted and its pulling like a train again and noooooooo flat spots at all :D
  10. Cowie

Well took the time to fabricate a leak tester from s/s, got hold of a compressor and tested the car earlier, massive leak from down by the FMIC, took the wheel and inner arch off and located where it was,pissing out of the map sensor connection,when I unbolted the sensor from the flange you can...
  11. Cowie

Latest logs opinions please

no errors at all mate, was last rolling roaded when it was mapped it made 232bhp since then has had fmic and jetex fitted:shrug:
  12. Cowie

running a jetex mate, though noticed it is down about 5g/s since last log:shrug:
  13. Cowie

Hi mate, where should i be looking to sort this then, I've no idea really:confused:
  14. Cowie

Just done some logging as the LC seems bogged down again,cant see any leaks hits 18 psi then drops to 12-14, sits at -25 vac on idle and -30 in free wheel,still has that dead spot from 2K ish upto 3.5K revs, is there anything glaring with the logs or other logs i need to do cheers Tuesday 3...
  15. Cowie

What else can I do to squeeze more POWA out of my LC......

Mo, mine made 232bhp and 242lb torque at P-Torque with just a TB blueflame system about 4 years back, since then have done pretty much all i can to extras, new fmic uprated hoses, catch can etc etc, just need to get it back for a stage 2,but to be honest cant see it making much more if anything...
  16. Cowie

Next step up / sideways from my Cupra R

Looking for a 350Z too:D
  17. Cowie

boost loss / hesitation when accelerating

Pretty much the same as mine regarding boost, except on tickover mine sits at -22 all day long, but I too have the "hesitation" that you talk about,have done a throttle body clean and reset with vag-com, is slightly better but heading down to will at P-torque soon to get it stage 2 and see if...
  18. Cowie

lambda sensor spacer

Same here,now i've fitted it to the correct lambda :whistle: no fault codes,and that coupled with new stat has given me 4-5 mpg more so seems fine.
  19. Cowie

Front foglamp honeycomb grill

cost me 6 quid for my front right side fog mesh grill from me local stealers
  20. Cowie

lambda sensor spacer

for some reason i could have sworn i'd read it was the 1st sensor in one of the threads,bloody eejit :whistle:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members