Search results

1. Newbie's Cupra R queries - please help!

I have the Cupra model and it is really quiet when driving around, can easily hear the radio and talk to people when driving fast on the motorway. The only time the car gets "noisy" is when you try putting your foot through the floor! but even then i love the sound it makes (with induction kit...
  2. Fitting a Sub

It is usually a blue lead that conects from the back of the ehad unit to the amp. It activates the amp to power the sub when the ignition is turned on and the head unit powers up (kind of like an automatic on off switch). This will stop constant power flow to the amp, that will inturn drain your...
  3. Backend stepping out badly in the wet

I have GSD3's all round, probably the best i have tried for in the wet. Unless you chuck it into the corner the back seems stable all the way through. There are soom good prices around so have a good look, you will be surprised in the difference between one place and another
  4. HID fitting

Lights look awesome! Thanls for your help guys. If anyone is thinking about doing this, i really do recommend it, its a relatively cheap mod and looks fantastic!
  5. HID fitting

Cheers guys! greatly appreciated!!! :-)
  6. HID fitting

sweet, i know which ones you are talking about now! Purple one is the live one then and the brown is the earth! The HID kit says in the instructions (should read a bit more) Red = positive and black = Negative, so am i right in thinking: Black + brown Red + purple? Many Thanks
  7. HID fitting

HI All, Just trying to fit my HID kit and cant figure out which wire goes with which. I have the kit from Diane Shop. When the kit is all fitted in, just need to conect the 2 wires from the HID (black and red) to the ones on the actual light unit (brown and purple). But not sure which goes...
  8. Backfire?

ive got the piper downpipe and sports cat with Blueflame back box and mine pops a bit when i blip down the gears, wouldnt say it abngs though! but as Junior Senior said, a lot of people pay a lot of money for this lol!!! wish mine did
  9. S3 strut brace.

S3 strut will fir the LC as i have got one on mine! Is well recommended as said in the first thread. Just need to fit the ARB's & coilovers and should be sorted for handling!
  10. LCR re-mapped today at redline tuning

Would probably have been my bro, as im in Belfast at the moment and he is using it! I was thinking AMD as am looking at going to the Rolling Road day on the 20th April, you going down?
  11. LCR re-mapped today at redline tuning

Where abouts is redline tuning? Im in Witham just down the road and am looking into having mine remapped? How much did yours cost and do they do custom remaps or is it just a generic one?
  12. coilovers

is he able to still get hold of them at a better price than on the net?
  13. coilovers

you got the site addy :D
  14. coilovers

i thought that i would have needed the Cupra ones on their.....
  15. coilovers

which site is that from? i thought the kw v1's for the LC are about £700 i think. Where as the kw v2's are nearer £900.
  16. coilovers

Sounds like a fair enough reason then to spend the extra money then, many thanks!. One other question, the link for the KW V2's, these are the correct ones for a 53 Leon Cupra arent they? There were about 5 diff types on the site for the Leon and thought this was the right one.
  17. coilovers

any particular reason for the suggestion? trying to justify spending the extra £200 on these compare to the others, will there be a significant difference in looks/height and handling?
  18. coilovers

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=3734846 FK/Konig http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=3753029 KW variant 2 http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=168960 Cobra Evo 2 Sorry guys, am...
  19. Lowering springs LCR

Are they adjustable like the KW ones? Its just that as above i dont want the ride to be hard and uncomfortable without being able to change it preference
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.