Search results

1. vinylrichy

cigarette lighter not working??

checked the lighter in the boot and that doesnt work either, does anyone know the fuse number for the 12v lighter (in the dash near steering wheel) ive checked em all and they seem to be ok could it be anything else causing both of them not to work?
  2. vinylrichy

Key Fob Casing

arrgh im bidding on that and was gonna ask if its the right one !
  3. vinylrichy

Whats in your glove box? ?

sat nav, £1000 cash, ipod, jewellery, keys to my house and Zonda and my adress is 16a falmer road....... come on im here all week!
  4. vinylrichy

Fans running, engine temp normal

just to confirm - the fans start when the engine is "off"?!
  5. vinylrichy

Alloy Refurb

went in to Halfords and the bloke was really honest and said i may as well get the alloys refurbed after looking at it ( he was loving the LCR - made me smile ) so took down to chips away and they basically said would need to be powder coated so £70 per wheel - just want to get it looking as...
  6. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

if anyone is thinking of doing the resitor mode themselves then this is the guide to use with detailed pictures...
  7. vinylrichy

Alloy Refurb

Hi All my alloys are pretty scuffed at the mo and was considering getting them done - i googled ally refurb and found this...
  8. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

excuse my spelling muttly ive had a few cheeky cobras
  9. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

ive been running mine like this for a year although is mainly used for weekends :( - i have the aircon on - although since reading this i dont anymore. Im ordering the part Mutley found i think - **** it, its £80+ but at the end of the days its peace of mind - £80 for the part or £1000+ for...
  10. vinylrichy

cigarette lighter not working??

did you ever look into this MPM? do you know what number the fuse for the lighter is?
  11. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

good find Muttly - Im gonna brave making it :doh: - if i fook it up ill be buying one of them too!
  12. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100388&highlight=low+speed+resistor Robbie M has a detailed description of the fix. Thats my weekend sorted :whistle:
  13. vinylrichy

can not make my mind up

yeah black is soooooooo painfull when you wash it, then after 2 mins of driving it looks dirty again! yellow looks wicked and red looks good too - personally I would go for yellow next time (thats more in ya face than red - surely?!?!) - although when in black and it looks like you could eat...
  14. vinylrichy

Access to centre console if glovebox removed

you might have problems then - i put the ipod cable in with difficaulty and thats when the head unit was out. You can get your arm in there so far but if i remember rightly i couldnt reach through the glovebox to see my hand (with the unit out). give ut a go tho - only takes a second to get the...
  15. vinylrichy

opinions on alloys for a cupra

what driving?leon?beeza? im thinking about bbs style alloys too
  16. vinylrichy

you got any pics of the current situ? can you not just pull it out with force?
  17. vinylrichy

LCR .. twin fans

mine do this too when stationary i too thought this was normal - what is supposed to happen as its done this since i bought her nearly a year ago !?:confused:
  18. vinylrichy

unless you have the wrists of psh spice you wont get round there, at least to the stereo anyway - i learned that the hard way - almost had to get the saw out :doh:
  19. vinylrichy

LCR v S3 Opinions

im having my very own dibate with myself here :blink: Look at "STOCKY"s LC mk 2 with the BBS alloys - that looks fooking amaizing:drool: - if i had the money, for originality id go with this - good work STOCKY!!!
  20. vinylrichy

LCR v S3 Opinions

id have an LCR over an s3 just because you dont see that many LCR's about - but if i had the choise of an R32 and an LCR .......
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.