Search results

1. OL1

bocanegra ordered

i can't wait to get mine ordered, although i wasn't aware they could be ordered yet? i went to my dealer and they said they would let me know when i could come in...although maybe they're waiting until they actually get one. I'm wanting a candy white one too :D As above... what sort of deal did...
  2. OL1

custom respray

That brown looks mega nice actually, especialy if i had the door bump strips taken off to get the cleaned look going on. I'm thinking i'm gonna keep the prefacelift back bumper on, and go for the cupra bumper on the front, as i think they're the nicest combo, plus i already have cupra back...
  3. OL1

custom respray

cheers mate, yea glad i've finaly decided on what i'm doing too :) power wise with it being a 2nd car i'm gonna go for bigger turbo, styling it at the mo, not bothering with a map inbetween, going for clutch, fmic, and exhaust, then doing the handling (already got the 312mm brakes on), lsd...
  4. OL1

custom respray

not too keen on the orange, don't think it compliments the ibiza's much. Its a hard decision, torn betwen going for green and doing something with white and maybe another colour. Any more ideas? :)
  5. OL1

custom respray

Yeah i really like the green, would look totaly different to most ibiza's. I've done a **** photoshop showing a similar green (first ever photoshop woo!) Sorry if i've used a pic of someones ibiza on here! Ignore the vinyl :P was justy playing about. Ahhh the decisions...
  6. OL1

custom respray

Changed my mind, keeping both now. Just wanna get it running some decent power, and do something a bit different looks wise.
  7. OL1

custom respray

totaly agree, there are a few white ones about now, so wouldn't bequite different enough. Liking that orange, here's an example of the green i've seen; (It's a bad pic mind so doesn't quite give it justice)
  8. OL1

custom respray

Hi guys, Thinking of getting a full respray courtesy of my mates bodyshop on my yellow pd130 since the yellow looks awful from different panels fading in the sun over the years. I'm wanting some ideas (pics of possible) of what colours would suit the Ibiza. I was thinking either candy...
  9. OL1

New bumper being fitted...

i have the same bumper with the reflectors smoothed out, cost me £250 for the whole bumper and bottom part, and then £100 to spray it and smooth it. Don't know how much it would cost to smooth a boot, but it will totaly depend on where you get it done.
  10. OL1

Cheapest place to buy KonigSport Kit

just while your talking about it..how much generaly would insurance go up when adding coilovers? I'm only 19 with 2years ncb so pretty young too and wanting them on mine soon.
  11. OL1

Whats the problem with wheels fitting over the 312mm setup ?

i'm not sure on the specific ones in that pic, but i know they can be made to fit the mk4 ibiza, as i had a set of pro race 1.2's in black ordered but i had to get my money back as the place messed me around!
  12. OL1

312mm brake set up - what do I need?

haha okay i'll give it another try! thing i didn't have was whatever you need to take the disk of the hub, as there's a little screw but a normal screwdriver just rounds it off.
  13. OL1

got my new brakes :) I tried to fit them yesterday with my bro and realised we didn't have the right tools so had to stop, so will anyone from South Yorkshire be able to fit them for me for some money? Someone who's done them before preferably :)! Can pop along to yours any week night if...
  14. OL1

60k service

yeah that is a little high tbh, the garage local to me is doing mine for £300 - £350 in a few weeks, and thats the same 60k service on a PD130. might be worth trying a few other places near you for other quotes.
  15. OL1

Respray

hmmm..the engine bays are coloured as well on ibiza's so if you was changing to a totaly different colour you'd need engine out to do it properly. My mate runs a bodyshop and he charges between £600 - £800 for a full spray i think, which isn't a bad price at all compared to larger businesses...
  16. OL1

cheers for that, will look into getting some if i buy these brakes then. One more quick thing...sorry to sound stupid but i'm not mega mechanically minded, do most people just replace the front brakes for the 312mm conversion? as the set I'm looking at is for fronts and not rears, but they were...
  17. OL1

Thank-you for the advice, yeah sounds like a good idea to get those swapped over then. Any suggestions on the best ones to replace them with?
  18. OL1

thanks for the reply, i'll double check with him now, if so then roll on bigger brakes :D
  19. OL1

Hi guys, done a search on here, but couldn't find anything specific to the 312mm brakes in question, so wondered if anybody can help me out: Would the following fit and be all i need for a 312mm brake conversion on my 02 PD130 sport; 312mm EBC ultimax disks and green stuff pads and red...
  20. OL1

My Zed

So jealous, looks stunning, wanted one of these since i started driving! gimme two more years haha! but yeaah, amazing car, good choice of colour too! Keep us updated if you do anything to it :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.