Search results

1. CupraDaft

Tyre Socks?

One of my neighbours got them for his taxi and the family car and said they were great. He only needed them for the short stretches of hills around us which was after the initial big dumps, but seemed very impressed.
  2. CupraDaft

Goodbye FR, Hello Subaru Forester

That really sucks. But it's also all the time and effort that your friend has put into it to try and get somewhere. All just a waste of time. Insurance companies and some of the stories you hear about them just make your blood boil. Grrr.
  3. CupraDaft

Cupra will be mine in 2 weeks :)

Gorgeous! Enjoy when you get her!
  4. CupraDaft

Leon Copa With Body Kit - In Uddinston Dealer - Gorgeous!

No pics I'm afraid...would just make the loss of my FR even worse! Now have a Forester sitting on my drive instead of the FR so can't have the Copa sadly - boo hoo!
  5. CupraDaft

Oooo, the speed blue is gorgeous!! Have loads of fun in your new beast!!
  6. CupraDaft

Leon Copa With Body Kit - In Uddinston Dealer - Gorgeous!

Was in W. Livingstone today sorting out my old Leon. Was in on Saturday too but thought I had got myself mixed up as there was a white Leon with a BTCC body kit on it along with white wheels sitting in the showroom which I thought was the Leon Copa. But when I looked at it online, it didn't have...
  7. CupraDaft

Cupra R - yum! What colour did you go for? Really think they look gorgeous!
  8. CupraDaft

I had to pop into the garage today and the Leon looked fab lined up on the forecourt. Very hard to move on! As regarding the Forester, don't think it is classed as an MPV. There is certainly loads of room for five with loads of space available for junk. I originally thought a seat could be...
  9. CupraDaft

That's a lovely collection of cars you've got! Yes, I can imagine it was a bit nerve wracking driving a Cupra around on snow when you just got it. I bet you're really loving it now. Did your friend finally win with the insurance or did he really lose given it was an import? It annoys me when...
  10. CupraDaft

Oooo, a Forester STI, now I like the sound of that! There are some nasty, horrible people around that's for sure. That just sucks.
  11. CupraDaft

Well, I said goodbye to the FR yesterday. And I did get a bit teary eyed leaving the garage. Think my hubby thought I was nuts! We then headed over to get the Forester. It's a lovely car but I do miss the lovely FR seats and the quick indicator stalk thingy. I woke up this morning really...
  12. CupraDaft

Well, I'm sad to say that I'm selling my beloved FR. As of tomorrow, my FR heads back to our local SEAT garage and I'll pick up a brand new Subaru Forester. I've had four SEATs since 1997. Sadly we bought our dream house in the sticks last autumn - (great place but not so good for the Leon) ...
  13. CupraDaft

New Ibiza ST - anyone ordered one?

I saw one in Barcelona when I was lucky enough to visit as part of a Club SEAT event back in May. I really, really liked it. And yes, the boot area is huge!! I'm not ruling it out when I change my Leon FR next year as the Leon isn't great for transporting my Mum's dog for various reasons. I...
  14. CupraDaft

Clay bars, waxes, polishes-where to begin?

Also have a look at Polished Bliss. That is where I get all my stuff from. They have user guides on the site which are great. They'll also help you to pick the right products if you need help. They're based near Aberdeen and are a great bunch.
  15. CupraDaft

TDI FR Traction Control Light

Same as me. Mine went towards the end of June, car was three years old at the beginning of March. Got the 70%. Phew!!!
  16. CupraDaft

Lumina Orange discontinued?

Wonder why so many colours and choices have gone. Is it a way of cost cutting or something, making things simpler and quicker? I don't know.
  17. CupraDaft

I hope these options change by December as that was when I would have been looking at placing an order. I hate parking sensors so don't want the convenience pack, I had wanted black wheels but those are now gone and the choice of colours is really limited. I could seriously end up looking at...
  18. CupraDaft

Mk2 Leon Cupra Colours - What's yours?

Does anybody know which blue it is on the British Gas cars? Is it a colour just for them or one of the standard colours? I wouldn't want a car looking like a it belonged to British Gas!!
  19. CupraDaft

Quite like the track grey, could look quite mean with black wheels!! The dakota red might be nice too. I was going to go for candy white next year but have changed my mind. Was toying with speed blue but just not sure.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.