Search results

1. monkee

A few more laughs ....

A very distinguished looking Indian lady walks into a tattoo shop and sits down. The owner, amazed at seeing such a sophisticated lady in his shop,runs over immediately and asks if he could help her. To his shock and utter delight, she lifts up her silk sari and points to her right inner...
  2. monkee

A few more laughs ....

I'll help him out a bit... A woman comes home and tells her husband, 'Remember those headaches I've been having all these years ? Well, they're gone.' 'No more headaches?' the husband asks, 'What happened ?' His wife replies, 'Angie referred me to a hypnotist & he told me to stand...
  3. monkee

A few more laughs ....

Like it :lol:
  4. monkee

New member from North London

Look on yellow pages for a place called Edmonton Exhaust. They can run a diagnostic check on your car for and give you a report of what it finds. They are near Edmonton Green station
  5. monkee

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

welcome to the madhouse
  6. monkee

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Sainsbury's are selling new slims for £200
  7. monkee

SeatCupra.net INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Are the insurance rates good to go so I can get a quote for an insurance policy commencing on 1 September 2010? I know your offices are closed on a Sunday, so if the rates are available, I can happily give your office a call during the week.
  8. monkee

Lexus style brake lights

I have these ones on my black 8v. On any other colour Ibiza, I'd say they don't suit it. And to cover the insurance aspect of it, 9/10 people who see them think they look like OEM.
  9. monkee

Pressed metal plates! - UK Legal?

Is this deal still available? I had an MOT failure this weekend due to my number plates and these would be better looking on my car than bog standard ones
  10. monkee

scratched by neighbours cat

Cheers pal. I just dont like it when someone is blatantly bullying someone else.
  11. monkee

scratched by neighbours cat

Idiotic ad hominem attacks are the staple of brainless morons who lack the intellect to say anything worthwhile. They sit at their computers, wheezing with asthmatic indignation, unable to think clearly (not that they ever think clearly tbf), and desperately grasp at personal details about their...
  12. monkee

Rear ABS Sensor

Anyone know where you can get a pair of rear ABS Sensors for a '99 CupraSport on the cheap? Breakers yards dont have any. Any ideas?
  13. monkee

bocanegra ordered

How can we tell you're thrashing one and not the other? From personal experience of selling new cars, the engines MPG's in the brochures are calculated with the engine on a stand (like you see at the motor show for example). Then they use a full tank of fuel and run the engine under urban...
  14. monkee

Full Tank Run! How many Miles

Most: 420 Least: 190
  15. monkee

Black gloss alloys

£150 is a bargain, if its for all 4 wheels
  16. monkee

Keyed car

thanks mate, will check it out in the morn
  17. monkee

Keyed car

Some utter <expletive> has decided to run a key across the side of my car, under the primer. Moving on to the point, does anyone know the black VAG paint codes that i can quote at the dealerships?
  18. monkee

ABS Light and Grinding Brakes

i had a similar issue, but my mechanic told me it was due to the ABS sensors getting clogged with general dust/dirt so the ABS wasnt responding smoothly. once he cleaned it out, the problem has not returned
  19. monkee

Most out of a MK2 tank

400 odd - mainly motorway miles though
  20. monkee

Electric Window Motor

i believe they are only available from the stealers - thats the only place i could source mine from, when it failed.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.