Search results

1. Winter Road Trip...

i have all those; they're law here as well. 1.. sounds great.. "probably less" :D
  2. Winter Road Trip...

K, my friends are trying to convince me to go on a 4 day road trip to Vienna for new years eve; I need to know the following: 1. How much more gas will a diesel 1.9 110hp engine use during winter time ? 2. Anyone know gas prices in Hungary / Austria ? 3. Will i find cheap motels on...
  3. Photos, finally :P

Oh and one more thing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuB8xWeA59I&feature=related
  4. Engine Managment Light

last time my engine light came on it was simply the engine thermometer that had cracked; went to the dealer and they changed it for a few euros.
  5. Photos, finally :P

You people worry too much about safety :P; but yeah, they will split. I posted something about wanting to remove the knobs that work the rear windows some while ago and someone starting going on about stuff like "what if you drive off a bridge and end up underwater; wouldn't you want to be...
  6. Photos, finally :P

one more : )
  7. Photos, finally :P

k, went out for a drive just outside the city;
  8. Funny...

lol : )
  9. Photos, finally :P

Winter photos; I didn't really "tune" anything, just the seats ! :)) Yes, they're white and fluffy :D; girls love them :P . More coming soon >.<;
  10. Doesnt this make my Leon Mk1 dated ?

i find the Mk2 interior very cheap : \, poor design and cheap plastic; Also i think Mk1 is better looking however i've never driven a Mk2.
  11. Need help with lights...

thanks...
  12. Need help with lights...

i need help with the lightbulbs... the passenger road light is out, and i don't know how to change them so if there's a guide with pictures or something that could help me hosted on this site, i'd be very thankful. ( i tried using the search functions for something useful on this matter but...
  13. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

wow, thats harsh on the poor disk >.<; Anyway, i caved in today and called the service, then had the car transported over there on a platform :redface: and let the guys at the service deal with it. It took them ~ 25 minutes to take it off; gave them a serious headache. Anyway the car is...
  14. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

i got a hydraulic jack.. gonna try this too :D
  15. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

K here's what i did, i took a thick long piece of wood and a small thick piece. I set the long one against the left ( good ) wheel and the short one against the flat tyre wheel and placed the jack in the middle of the two. Now, i "jacked" as much as i felt comfortable with and still, nothing...
  16. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

: \ tried everything, no results. gonna call the service tomorrow.
  17. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

im about to do this
  18. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

mine is beyond that point, its fused, welded :D
  19. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

yup all bolts are out :| been hitting it all morning :\
  20. alloy wheel HELP please !! anyone.

Hello, :help: :help: :help: :help: I have a flat tyre, the car is in my yard and i've elevated it and secured it. I've also taken the bolts out and attempted to remove it, however its STUCK. I've called the Seat service and they said that this is normal with alloy wheels and that i should give...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members