Search results

1. Theresias

Vag Com fake cable - Buy or not?

Really? There have been several clear statements about the legality of that offer and you still ask for it? For us who created that product it is pretty much like a kick in the lower portions of our body. Thanks for your support.
  2. Theresias

Vag com coding what is possible

No, that would require a control module that controls lighting which the Leon (1M) simply doesn't have. Everything there in this regard is still hard wired - so your only option is a 3rd party coming/leaving home module.
  3. Theresias

Vag com coding what is possible

The Seat Leon (1M) is very similar to the VW Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M), so this should help you. :)
  4. Theresias

most likely fault for code

Mind posting an Auto-Scan from the car? Especially with these engines it is possible you are hunting a ghost...
  5. Theresias

Seat ibiza 1.2 hundreds of fault codes!

You seem to have some modules which do not communicate at all, starting with the instrument cluster and its (internal) gateway. Unless you get that sorted you won't get far. So check all fuses and the wiring / power supply in general. Also check if the cluster operates at all, i.e. which check...
  6. Theresias

Vagcom 11.11.4 won't open on my computer??

A genuine version of VCDS shouldn't behave like that, if you're a customer of ours feel free to contact us directly. It certainly does not need any compatibility mode to begin with, specifically not old style Windows NT.
  7. Theresias

Vag Com fake cable - Buy or not?

There already is a lower cost version specifically for enthusiast users, it has been there for years. The UK price seems to be around 200 GBP. The suggestions regarding a limited VIN version isn't feasible for us, development and production costs aren't going down any further and in the end...
  8. Theresias

need help rns 510

What about an Auto-Scan as a start?
  9. Theresias

Few fault codes - help please

No plans to argue with you about this. Your forum, your rules. However I'd appreciate if you contact me via email on this matter in general, feel free to copy Uwe.
  10. Theresias

You are using an outdated and pirated version of our product (VCDS). I'm certain you can understand that there will be no help from us (Ross-Tech). Normally we will ask forum moderators and/or owners to delete topics like this since tolerating requests like this is essentially aiding those who...
  11. Theresias

Many of the codes above are referencing control modules missing in your post. Please attach a complete Auto-Scan from the car, nut just the modules which you deem problematic. As for removing certain information from the Auto-Scan, I'd suggest you don't so we can actually help you...
  12. Theresias

Warning Lights not all fully lighting up

VCDS > Auto-Scan > [Select your Model] > Start
  13. Theresias

Cable gone FUBAR

In fact we are doing a lot but sadly we can't stop every shipment from China and sadly a lot of people are supporting piracy knowing full well that they are doing something wrong, this does not make our work easier. We are trying to work many routes, one of them is being proactive in forums like...
  14. Theresias

Cable gone FUBAR

All interfaces (or "cables" you call them) contain a processor which is required to have a proprietary firmware (which Ross-Tech and associates owns the rights to) the "cable" itself is the pirated object. You have avoided specific questions to confirm you have a legal product, you have also...
  15. Theresias

Cable gone FUBAR

Well, then you probably got what you paid for. Hence no further help is needed. Start with buying a legit product, I doubt anybody here will assist you in supporting piracy.
  16. Theresias

Warning Lights not all fully lighting up

Start by posting an Auto-Scan from the car.
  17. Theresias

Cable gone FUBAR

What version of VCDS were you using?!
  18. Theresias

vagcom wont work on mates car

Yes. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/aftermarket-radio.html
  19. Theresias

Fault Codes upon Scan. Need advice on Fixes

Just because you paid for something doesn't mean it is legal but I am sure you knew that. In any case, feel free to send me the serial number of the unit (which can be found on the VCDS > About screen) and we can 100% determine if what you have there is legit or not. Rest assured that we do...
  20. Theresias

Fault Codes upon Scan. Need advice on Fixes

Enough of the games... You're obviously using a fake / illegal copy of our product and we do not appreciate you stealing from us. In essence this means we will make sure you will not get any help here or in any other form unless you are able to provide information gathered with a legit and...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members