Search results

1. pdcupra

Please read - Im going to probably buy this - 270bhp ??

i ran my Forge with the original grill - it can be done, iv not got any pictures of mine when it ran the grill as when i smashed up my fmic i took the grill off (looks better without imo)
  2. pdcupra

How old is a MK3 Cupra Owner?

just a few days before my 18th birthday i got my first one and sold my second one 2 days before my 19th!
  3. pdcupra

GT3071R ibiza build thread

why dont you put the whole car up for sale first? wont hurt to try it in the For Sale section
  4. pdcupra

as your doing all this extra work i take it your not planning on selling it now??
  5. pdcupra

what should i expect?

for value its not worth it in my opinion. If you want power your aswell to buy the car witht the mods already - for example nogutsnoglory's one for sale - £5750 or whatever, you could put another £1k towards that shopping list and buy his WHOLE car already done
  6. pdcupra

nice to know i have been some help to you and alex :) we now often use them in our Lambretta's - allows box's designed to take 7-10bhp to take 40-50bhp and we are still yet to have a problem with them! I take it your using Frozen Solid? The car looks awesome by the way, a real credit to you...
  7. pdcupra

Anyone know this car?

depending on what model IHI it is cracked exhaust hosing? (bills your man for this sort of info!)
  8. pdcupra

Anyone know this car?

this is ross' car, nice car - just needs a bit of TLC to get it mint again. Think jabba rebuilt the gearbox on this before they sold it too
  9. pdcupra

MK1 Leon GT2x Build - thats it folks

cant see why they would want to comment on here - it just gets into a huge slagging match between customer and dealer and makes it even worse. I dont believe stuff like this should ever be talked on here like this in this much detail - its what the PM system is for.
  10. pdcupra

Our Mk3 IHI'd Ibiza Cupra

if its going to be a daily, in needs lowering a tad more to get the wheels to sit nicely in the arches!
  11. pdcupra

that front number plate is just crazy and its yellow? Is this going to be used as a daily/show car or a track car?
  12. pdcupra

looking good, i was tempted by this car when i saw it for sale a few months back - but just havent got the go in me to do what your doing - fair play to you!
  13. pdcupra

you better be kidding! But if you are serious, you could always PM me!
  14. pdcupra

I think i want to buy a modded Ibiza cupra mk3.

im pretty sure thats not true :confused: think you mean they have a different (well different map at least) ECU
  15. pdcupra

Now Back On The Road!!!

glad its on its way to getting sorted mate
  16. pdcupra

Sorry to hear the bad news, thoughts are with you and your family. Great to see you keeping your chin up through bad times like this.
  17. pdcupra

George130's Ibiza Mk4

he could afford too - thats the thing!
  18. pdcupra

George130's Ibiza Mk4

should have got a cupra mate ;)
  19. pdcupra

White Mk3 IHI Ibiza

hope you didnt pay more than £4700 for it - thats what the last owner paid - not £6300 like he quoted!:ban:
  20. pdcupra

my pride n joy gone

know how you feel x2!! Anyway onto bigger better things - keep us posted with the progess with your 350Z
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.