Search results

1. dolf

ECU chip any value without ECU?

This is the standard chip from a Mk3 Ibiza Cupra that was given back to me when I had an APR map a few years ago. I no longer have the car but found this yesterday. Is it of any use to someone without the rest of the ECU? Can I sell it? and for how much...
  2. dolf

Pastywagon Sprint Dates 2008 - NEW 2009 prep

RobT, was it your car I saw a couple of times last summer driving through Knutsford? Green mk2 ibiza with an obscenely large metal chimney strapped to the boot!
  3. dolf

rear lights tinting???

dont do it. it looks poo and its dangerous.
  4. dolf

Cost of a brand new ecu - £880

do you need the full ecu housing or just the chip replacing? I have the standard chip (replaced when i had stage 1 apr) that i can sell if thats anygood.
  5. dolf

Stiff Fixed Suspension, what kit ?

worth investing in some ds2500 pads too. when i did a track day i had the tarox strada pad (which is slighty better than standard) and they were fading fast after 4 laps. Well worth an £80 investment i'd say.
  6. dolf

Stiff Fixed Suspension, what kit ?

surely you'd be better uprating the ARBs and then adjusting the suspension for your trackdays? Thicker arbs make a massive difference.
  7. dolf

my Cold Air Feed for smoothed airbox

i have a smoothed airbox that i will sell. Includes wider intake (80mm i think), short length of silicone pipe and nearly new green panel filter. £50 delivered.
  8. dolf

Hi!!

highly inappropriate catchphrase for this thread sofageeza:lol:
  9. dolf

Hi!!

brakes are the only big difference on the R, but are they worth the extra premium??? i'd say not. Ibiza will be a downgrade in quality of finish but i think you'll be suprised how good a car they are. (same engine/turbo but different ecu on r)
  10. dolf

Hi!!

:( sounds like a whole world of trouble. suprised you're not allowed the engine though as it wasn't part of the stolen car?? anyway i'm sure you've had enough of it now. good luck with finding an ibiza. you'll love em
  11. dolf

Hi!!

what's the score if you find you have a 'ringer' car? i thought they would have crushed it? or are you just not allowed to drive it on the road again? did you buy it private or trade? I thought this sort of thing was quite rare now - heard about it alot in the 90's but not that much recently...
  12. dolf

Mk3 ibiza roof rack!!! LOL HELP!

you got chains aswell?? on a lot of mountain roads the police will stop you travelling if you haven't got them and the weather is bad. had this alot in chamonix
  13. dolf

anyone had problems jump starting?

gave someone a hand last night to jump start their car (her fella had turned up in his SL AMG and couldn't find the battery! merc told him it was in the boot but he still couldn't find it:headhurt:)....... anyway we tried to connect their jump leads up to my car but the bracket holding the fuse...
  14. dolf

forge front mount brackets!!!

life time guarantee according to their website
  15. dolf

forge front mount brackets!!!

forge warranty??? worth looking into before you try and fix it yourself as this may void any claim.
  16. dolf

can i drill the floor?

I'll get my stock of no mas clavos out then (spanish 'No More Nails') sticks anything to anything!
  17. dolf

can i drill the floor?

i want to lose the rear bench seats and deck out the rear seat/boot space with mdf/carpet can anyone tell me what is hidden underneath the floor and where it is, as i will need to drill to fix it all down. Fuel tank, electrics, etc etc. thanks
  18. dolf

SEAT moan - Crewe

yes LC Charles. The old service manager Ian was excellent - he really new his stuff. I've just lost confidence in them now.
  19. dolf

Help a fellow MK3 owner ...

i thought it was the drivers seat with the winder up and down:confused:
  20. dolf

Help a fellow MK3 owner ...

you can borrow one of mine tomorrow (collect morning return night) if you're still not sorted. Hartford near Northwich. Let me know.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.