Search results

1. Exhaust sounds blown but it's not!? LCR

Nah. Its still on....
  2. Bola B1 18x8.5 ET35 - MK1 LCR Fitment / Brembo Clearance ??

Not get hub centric spacers for them?
  3. Exhaust sounds blown but it's not!? LCR

It's the decat. Mines did this when i fitted my decat pipe. Sounds like it's blown and sounds shite at low revs
  4. Lcr coilvers

How much is weitec taking for that? Was the weeping shock that put me off anyway
  5. Lcr coilvers

It's not the weitec lcr kit that just sold on eBay with a burst shock was it?
  6. Platinum Grey Wheel Colour

Think I'm going to try get a second set and go back to silver unless I can get an a4 diesel soon
  7. Will a MK4 Golf armrest fit in a MK1 Leon?

Need a photo bucket account. Can get one on your phone
  8. Will a MK4 Golf armrest fit in a MK1 Leon?

Should have took pics when cutting it out. Might get one for mines
  9. breaking a cupra r

If your no fast your last.... Stuff on eBay goes for silly money If this was Facebook is like your status lol
  10. breaking a cupra r

Same as above any nice bits Gona be for sale lol
  11. is this mean to rust? (stainless exhaust) pic

Probably find its a 304 stainless steel theve used. Pretty sure marine grade is 316 but I've seen that rust also
  12. Dye kit for steering wheels

Did a quick search but one I seen didn't show the photos anymore
  13. Dye kit for steering wheels

Has anyone done anything with there steering wheel in the lcr's Want to make wheel fresh and new looking against. Would a leather dye kit do this? And has anybody done it got advice on it. Thanks
  14. Small cheap mods?

One of the best things I did
  15. Handbrake spring modification

Asumin it's a simple job to do? I did have it saved but phone got wiped out. Also does anyone have pics an part numbers. Cheers
  16. Rear callipers

That is my plan. Whip calliper off and take the carrier off and a good file and file down the pad edges, Just thinking ahead incase need to get a callipers that's all.
  17. Rear callipers

Got a sticky rear callipers hoping that a simple clean out an regrease will sort it. If not what other platform s3 8l or tt shared the Same rear set up as the lcr. Also is the lcr rear brakes 256 vented discs. I know there vented just can't mind if 256. Thanks
  18. Front Wings

Thanks for quick reply. Getting both of them for £30 and there the right colour. Maybe give seat a phone aswel and check see if there the same. Will need price new R badges up also
  19. Front Wings

Both my front lower wings have rust due to stone chips. One side is worse than the other. Just wondering if all the wings from the leon range are the same. Mines is a cupra R, wondered if the wings are the same as a 1.4/1.6? Also is the paint code in the boot? A know on my ibiza...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.