Search results

1. olaf

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine came over 200 miles and didn't come on a trailer! Not that I'm overly bothered.
  2. olaf

I wasn't sure about blue but the car has only been parked outside work since this morning and I've already had three people say they love the colour...so seems I made a good choice.
  3. olaf

Mine arrived just before nine this morning! Driver was clearly keen to get it dropped off.
  4. olaf

My delivery is all booked for next Tuesday, sent across my insurance documents which have been approved. Bring on a weeks time!
  5. olaf

That will, I imagine, be the one. I signed mine in January. I've got a 5th March delivery. Order from June last year. Also with Nationwide. So you've already signed the paperwork by the sounds of it.
  6. olaf

The 14 day cooling off period is part of the Distance Selling Regs. So if you've done it online or over the phone, and not in person, once you've signed the paperwork there will be a cooling off period.
  7. olaf

Pretty sure they'll want it signed before that. The 14 day cooling off period is a legal thing with contracts of that type. Depends who you're getting your car through and what the finance arrangement is mind you.
  8. olaf

I doubt you'll be getting your car then! :whistle:
  9. olaf

My delivery is booked in for the 5th March! Doesn't look like I've managed to swing a trailer delivery so it'll have a couple of hundred miles on it when it arrives with me.
  10. olaf

Mines still due at the dealers today! Fingers crossed it doesn't go back again. Was originally due for the 4th of Feb. Just had the 19 registration plate through too...it's the same last three letters as my old 55 plate Leon FR+, what are the chances?!
  11. olaf

order / delivery update - my car was due to dealers on the 4th however I've just had an update email from Nationwide to say it's now due estimated due on the 15th. Maybe the boat got lost for a week or two!
  12. olaf

Mid-June. Although it's reasonably options heavy, before the decimated the choices, so probably a WLTP nightmare!
  13. olaf

Latest update from Nationwide is that my car should be arriving at the dealers today. Now just got to wait until the 1st! I'm also upgrading from a Mk7 GTD.
  14. olaf

Adaptive Cruise

It was a VERY expensive repair on my Golf GTD when I damaged the radar. Means it might be quite an expensive retrofit.
  15. olaf

Whats fuel economy like in your new Copras?

Copper S badges on the latest vehicles.
  16. olaf

Until you hit the accelerator!
  17. olaf

I'm starting to warm to the copper and blue combo!
  18. olaf

OKAY TO REMOVE BEATS SUBWOOFER?

In my Golf GTD if I removed the sub it stops any sound coming from the stereo at all. So don't be surprised if it's the same with the Beats one.
  19. olaf

Just had a call from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts to say my car is in transit and is due to the dealers on the 10th of February. I think, for the sake of a couple of weeks, I'm still going to get them to hold it for delivery with a 19 plate.
  20. olaf

Mid-June
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise