Search results

1. olaf

G220 Kits

I was going to purchase this but it is out of stock but I notice this is now available. Is it just as good? Or am I best off waiting for the first kit to come back into stock? Thanks!
  2. olaf

Spring Clean Time

Well it's about time I gave the car a very good clean to get all that filth off it! So far in my box of toys I have...... Snowfoam lance Gritguard buckets Wash mitts CG Citrus Wash n Gloss A selection of Sonus drying, polishing, buffing and general purpose MF cloths Detailing Tape...
  3. olaf

Mk2 Wheels on a Mk1?

I know the PCD is different between the Mk1 and Mk2 Leons but with the use of PCD converters is there anything else stopping you from putting Mk2 wheels on a Mk1? Sorry if that's a noob question! :blink:
  4. olaf

Meguiars Polisher G220

It seems that this is a better option than waiting around for the UDM or going for a 110V PC. My question is whats the best kit (pads, compounds, etc) to go for? Where from (any good deals basically)? Or the best extras to get? Think it's time to buy me a Christmas present! Any help...
  5. olaf

New Wheels

Finally got the new wheels and put them on today.... :D:D
  6. olaf

Detailing School - South East England - Feeler

Some of you may have heard me talking about trying to organise a day for us less knowledgeable and experienced out there. Gary from Refined Reflections will be our expert for the day! First thing first - who is interested? Need 3 or 4 other people, cost is likely to be in the region of...
  7. olaf

Repair - How Much?

I wont bore you with the details but I now have a dent and a couple of scratches on my front passenger wing, and a slightly messed up alloy (which is less of a concern). Going to the garage tomorrow to get it checked out for any unseen damage. How much is it likely to cost to get the wing...
  8. olaf

Recaros and Coke

I am possibly getting hold of some Recaros that look to be in good condition apart from a Coke stain on one of the seats. Is this likely to be something I can remove? Any ideas how?
  9. olaf

Wax removal

My car was detailed a few months back now and I've over time built up a collection of products to use. Weather permitting I am going to give the car a good going over. My question is do I need to strip the old wax off using something like fairy liquid and then polish, seal, wax it again...
  10. olaf

Water Marks

Whats the best way to avoid water marks whilst washing the car? I've got some decent drying towels but it just seems to be drying too quickly. Am I just going to have to wait for the sun to go down a bit? :shrug:
  11. olaf

Indicator Condesation

Fitted some aftermarket smoked side repeaters to my Leon a couple of months back. However one has now had condensation in for the last couple of days, and hasn't dried up as I hoped it might. Any tips for how to get rid of it? And then stop it coming back?
  12. olaf

Shopping List Help

Going to be buying a few bits to try and keep the beast clean. On the list so far..... 1 x Autobrite snowfoam lance + foam 1 x Autobrite brite wheels 1 x Meguiars grit guard bucket 2 x Wash Mitts 1 x Meguiars Gold Class shampoo 1 x Chemical Guys Petes 53 Paste Wax + applicator pads 1...
  13. olaf

What to do next

Want to do several things to my car but not sure in which order to do them. Looking at.... Wheels Remap Brake upgrade Suspension upgrade Tints Rear Lights Any other bits (suggestions welcome) Obviously that lot will cost a fair bit so I can't do it all at once. Just wondered...
  14. olaf

Headunit / Car PC

I am thinking of installing some kind of car PC into my Leon. Mainly for capabilities of having access to all my MP3s and also for Sat-Nav. Would you be able to hook a PC audio output up to the Aux Input on a headunit? Im somewhat clueless when it comes to this :think:
  15. olaf

Sunday Afternoon - Car Love

Just finished sorting my Aero Fronts and Fabia Rear wipers - must say they are both great little mods and I can see how easy it is to get the bug! Got S2000 aerial, silvatechs and some smoked side repeaters lined up for next weekend. Also gave the old girl a nice clean - nothing to special...
  16. olaf

Valentine One

Possibly not the right section to post in! Is anyone using a Valentine One radar detector? What do people think of it?
  17. olaf

Leon FR Font

Bit of a strange request - but does anyone have a copy of a font (available to dowwload) that looks simmilar to the FR lettering? Basically I want to get some custom mats made - but they cant directly copy the FR logo. But if i can find something good in MS Word then they can replicate that...
  18. olaf

My 150 FR+

Couple of pics I have taken tonight on my drive, nothing too impressive but thought I would post them up anyhow And a couple of daytime ones Opinions welcome
  19. olaf

Leon Mats

Apologies if this has been discussed over and over, but I have tried searching. Are the only suitable mats from Seat - for the twist locks - the ones with the checks on? Do any other companies do mats that can be secured to the floor?
  20. olaf

Badges

Just after some opinions. Has anyone put FR (either black/red or all red) in simmilar positions to those shown on the attached photo? Do people think it would look good or stupid?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise