Search results

1. Nutkin

Ibiza Mk4 Heavy Steering and now wont start

Got Underneath it finally and bingo 2 snapped wires. Keep an eye out for the missing battery light guys ! removed the connector and re terminated it with some longer wire and soldered it in :)
  2. Nutkin

215/40 R17 on rear axle?

Chino you dont so much put the best tread on the back to lessen oversteer, it is to remove the risk of oversteer via aquaplaining. while it would help in every day driving it is better to have the most grip on the front wheels, as they have a lot of changing friction due tot he fact they must...
  3. Nutkin

Alternator kicks in over 2k rpm so looks like definitely load sensor , just to find some ramps to get under the car now !
  4. Nutkin

Gonna go have a look at the wires now, its not the cluster imo, as everything is fine and starts just peachy, but still no alternator kicking in which is typical of the issue raised by apr.
  5. Nutkin

Looking for a non aggressive remap for my SEAT IBIZA FR TDI PD 130

As above sorry c and k is all the Same to me ! Definitely In Hinckley ! Delt with 2 guys Ben and niki and both of them lovely chaps
  6. Nutkin

i wouldnt tbh, they are a bit overpriced for what you get, i went r tek cause he will tune the map to the cars own quirks rather than just flash some generic stuff onto it. I would find a place like that over say a revo or apr map, Im not saying their maps are bad I would just prefer something a...
  7. Nutkin

We just had ours mapped at R tek in Hinkley and it was brilliant. lovely smooth curve and the guy did a full health check on it first and made sure everything was perfect before mapping. On a PD100 we got 139bhp and 240lb ft of torque. but the graph is sooo smooth the power is just a surge...
  8. Nutkin

Its a PD100 1.9, will the wires be in the same place as access under the car is a pain in the arse for a heffer like me. I am gonna have a look tonight and see if the battery symbol comes on. It would make sense of why her battery dropped so low and flicked the power steering off then came...
  9. Nutkin

Well come home with multimeter in hand and only 11.85V on the battery, turn it on and still 11.85V but im not sure what kind of load the car needs to fire up the alternator? Do I need to be at a certain rev range etc?
  10. Nutkin

Wife was driving our mk4 home and the steering has gone heavy all of a sudden and dashboard has lit up like a Christmas tree. Airbag light, red triangle, traction control. she managed to get it home but now it will not restart. Any pointers, my first thoughts are aux belt and...
  11. Nutkin

custom dash buttons

they are stickers, my mate has missiles and bombs.
  12. Nutkin

H&R Springs Headsup

So this is why I can't sell my brand new eibachs lol
  13. Nutkin

My Old Bocanegra

http://www.thecarpeople.co.uk/find-a-car/car-details/seat-ibiza-manchester-214375.htm Anyone spot the genius mistake?
  14. Nutkin

Cupra different brakes standard ?

vags standard 312mm brake setup with a very inflated price. Take it with both hands!
  15. Nutkin

New Shell V-Power Nitro+

optimax vpower nitro same **** different name. It is better for your vehicle but i doubt its anything more than before.
  16. Nutkin

airride on mk5 ibiza

ok :/ so do it then, but you have a few hundred vs a few thousand pound option.
  17. Nutkin

Seat Coventry, thumbs up, Seat Leicester, thumbs down

after my spark plug fell into the engine and slough seat told me they found it in the engine bay, replaced the plugs and it was all good to go, I took mine to my local seat in Coventry and they replaced the engine without question understanding my issues exactly. James is a top guy and having...
  18. Nutkin

Steering Problem

could have knocked the tracking out one side. get it checked asap as it happened on my boca and it chewed through a set of tyres in a month!
  19. Nutkin

Steering Problem

Hit any pot holes lately? I know it's a silly question with the state of the roads it is hard not to
  20. Nutkin

Steering Problem

Its called road camber and england is a **** for it.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.