Search results

1. richardcupra

Coilover Rear Sping

There are no markings on the springs but I measured the ones in the front are they are the same size as my Koni rears so thanks guys I think that is what the problem is the bigger springs should be in the font and not the rear. Will get onto my mechanic tomorrow and get it booked in to be...
  2. richardcupra

Coilover Rear Sping

i had them at different heights, plenty of clearance on the axle after a small bracket was removed but you could see the exhaust physically touching the spring, but now there is no issue at all just got a bit of rake going on.
  3. richardcupra

Coilover Rear Sping

Its a strange one perhaps there was a problem with my kit, maybe ive been giving the wrong rear springs?? Or maybe they have been manufactured wrong?
  4. richardcupra

Coilover Rear Sping

Been having a few issues with my Miltek system rubbing on my rear spring. Took them out today and noticed they are about an inch wider than my koni lowering springs. Anyone else had this problem. The coilovers are V-maxx. With the Konis back in no more rubbing noise.
  5. richardcupra

Coilovers with Shorter Droplinks fitted...

I have the exact same issue after fitting my coilys and as far as I can see there are no wore bushes etc anywhere and tehre is nothing rubbing, only happens while driving over bumps and not when turning.
  6. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Yeah colies are really worth while, once you start modding them though itll never stop :D
  7. richardcupra

cupra bumpers

Mine is a cupra so it has evrything already, all the aftermarket mods I have on mine I sourced through the net.
  8. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Finally got the full miltek turbo back exhaust on andwhat a difference it makes. Getting a full stage 2 map done in a few weeks so hopefully should see soe good gains then.
  9. richardcupra

cupra bumpers

Wha about cupra alloys and brakes aswell
  10. richardcupra

Aero wipers on mk4?

I fitted arms and blades from an 08 Ibiza onto my 05 Cupra, on the rear i have a Polo Aero blade which i had to modify the nut cap to fit.
  11. richardcupra

CUPRA ECU Wiring

Any luck with this as im looking into getting a wot box myself.
  12. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Cheers :D
  13. richardcupra

N249 bypass

Just done this yesterday and its really worth while, throttle response has greatly improved and the dump valve is agood bit louder now too. Well pleased.
  14. richardcupra

Removing front springs without shocks

Rear you can yeah but as said impossible on the front.
  15. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Yeah as Jay says 20mm each side :D
  16. richardcupra

Passenger door won't open from the inside

Pull the inner handle twice.
  17. richardcupra

mk4 rear wiper upgrade

Fitted the Polo one to mine and I did need to trim the cap but it wipes a hell of a lot better than the standard one too :D
  18. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Ok things have been quiet this last while so heres a few recent updates Got home today to find these waiting for me, 20mm hubcentric spacers for the rear. Fitted this sticker last week too Fitted a rear Aero wiper arm From a 9n Polo, took a bit of trimming for the cap to fit but it now...
  19. richardcupra

My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

Cheers folks, ordered the milltek sports cat for it today so once i get a few other bits ill be going for Revo stage 2
  20. richardcupra

What wheels you got on your MK4?

Standard Cupra rims but Dark grey.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.