Search results

1. danieltm

red leons

Azalia red;)
  2. danieltm

Bye bye leon

I really hope I will be back with a leon in a year or so? The wife is now having lessons, When she passes i will hand the golf over to her, By then my situation should be better for me to look for a MK2. Thanks to seatcupra.net and its members for helping my get my car to where it is now! Im...
  3. danieltm

Bye bye leon

After a few weeks up for sale my Leon has been sold:cry: Im sorry to see it go but it was costing me way too much to run and the hard suspension and loud exhaust was getting too much. I was planning a mk2 FR but cant spent that kind of money just now so i went for a MK4 Golf GT TDI. Pick it up...
  4. danieltm

Boost dip after 4200 rpm

No mate, I wouldnt do that. Just drive to GSF Take the old one off when you are there exchange it for the new one, put the new one on drive off! Job done. Think there are about £70 ish
  5. danieltm

Boost dip after 4200 rpm

Unplug the maf and take it for a drive, if the problem has gone you need a new maf. I reckon thats the problem
  6. danieltm

Whats the difference with all there dump valves? Please help

Just go for the forge mate, Loads of people on here have it and as far as i know there are no problems. They are not expencive. I have the 007 and its been very good
  7. danieltm

A3 Strut Brace

Think i paid about £60 from Audi, part number is 8L9 805 629 A - Audi S3 upper strut brace. All Audi dealers will have, or be able to get you one. Dont know about the ones on ebay? I think the S3/A3 brace looks cool. Worth the extra money.
  8. danieltm

A3 Strut Brace

Full circles both ends. They are a perfect fit but bit of a pain getting the bolts on as you need to get your arm right up inside the strut tower. If you can get hold of rivnuts they would make it much easyer. This is mine.
  9. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

all seems good!
  10. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

AA man said battery! He said the smoke is something and nothing? i would say its something. Oh well off to get a new battery now. Cheers for the replies
  11. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

Yeah im thinking that too, cant see anything obvious? AA is coming out anytime so i will let them get there hands dirty. Fingers crossed its just a wire? Its typical, I put the car up forsale over the weekend. The wife said my car dont want me to sell it!!!!
  12. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

So much for thinking it ok? Went to start it up this morning and shes dead!! everything works (radio, lights, windows) But it wont turn over at all? No work for me today, all good but i dont get paid, so not so good.
  13. danieltm

Im ready to start looking

Thanks mate, i will look on the seat site
  14. danieltm

Im ready to start looking

Ok, My mk1 leon is up for sale, Had a bit of interested so guess i should start looking for an FR a bit more seriously, I have been looking on pistonheads (Not much on there) and same on autotrader. Anyone know of other good sites for cars forsale? Thanks
  15. danieltm

FR leon, good price?

Looks like the price was a bit high? Was a nice car though. I cant stretch to that price really, i will try and sell mine private and then i will look around again.
  16. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

everything seems fine? it was just the one morning. cars been fine ever since? strange!
  17. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

didnt really smell like oil?
  18. danieltm

FR leon, good price?

Hi all. Went for a test drive in an FR tonight at my local seat dealers, Very nice drive! It was on an 07 plate with 30000 on the clock, Xenon upgrade and 18" upgrade. It was up for £12990, They would give me £2000 for my Xreg Leon 20VT sport with lots of mods and 90000 on the clock. Do you guys...
  19. danieltm

Smoke on turn over?

Evening all. This morning i went to start my car, i turned the key and it started to turn over then i let go just for a sec (accidentally) which stopped the turn over, The key didnt turn all the way back, then i turned the key again and as it was turning over i saw smoke from out of the side of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise