Search results

1. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

are you talkin bout the steel charge pipe??
  2. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

forgot to ask cupra 79 did you notice much difference after your bypas??some people say it makes no difference
  3. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

forgot bout that.i keep mine off all the time keeps the engine cool
  4. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

wheres ur oil filler cap??lol:)
  5. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

done the n249 bypass yesterday on my cupra r.i just took the pipe off the top of the dump valve where it goes into the n249.blocked off the n249 then 'T' pieced the dump valve pipe into the fpr pipe.is this correct??car seems to boost a bit harder right up to red line:)
  6. kennyrodgers84

lcr rolling road results

rr it was by auto tune in ballymena.the fuel economy is quite good actually.average of 35 mpg.would it help if i changed back to my original 3 bar fpr?? never had the car rr standard so not quite sure.everbody says it feels massively quicker than 250 hp.my cousin has an st with dream science...
  7. kennyrodgers84

lcr rolling road results

had two runs on a rolling road here in northern ireland last night.both runs produced the same results. 250 bhp and 271 lbs/ft of torque.my mods are dynatwist induction kit with cai,custom remap,bailey dv30 recirculating dv,full miltek from downpipe back including high flow cat,4 bar fpr,thicker...
  8. kennyrodgers84

newest lcr

was just wondering,who on hear has the newest lcr.bought mine last february brand new,think it was made in late 2005
  9. kennyrodgers84

Hello! and LCR suspension advice

no just the rear one and the wheel spacers.handling is amazing.nail the nose in the corner and nice wee drift from the rear.heard people sayin not to change the rear on its own but i have found it to be superb if the rear arb is set in the middle hole(intermediate stiffness)
  10. kennyrodgers84

Hello! and LCR suspension advice

i wouldnt bother lowering.i put 10mm rear wheel spacers and a 28mm rear neuspeed arb and the diference is amazing.lcr's are low anyway!!!
  11. kennyrodgers84

Split-R Valve

i also fitted my valve the opposite way that the 007p fits and it sounds chuff,no sound at all.will put it the same way as the 007p and try.
  12. kennyrodgers84

LCR, future classic????

i live in northern ireland and have never seen another one!!
  13. kennyrodgers84

neuspeed arb

just fitted the 28mm neuspeed rear arb to my lcr and was just wonderin wat was the best hole 2 put the droplink in.i have it in the hole closest to the front of the car.is this the stiffest??cheers
  14. kennyrodgers84

strut brace

is it the same as this one?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-1-8T-FRONT-UPPER-ALUM-ADJUSTABLE-STRUT-BRACE_W0QQitemZ180075982476QQihZ008QQcategoryZ40192QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  15. kennyrodgers84

strut brace

will this fit my car??2005 lcr. the one for the a3 20v turbo <2003 http://www.strutbracer.co.uk/tables/audi.htm#A3
  16. kennyrodgers84

cupra R vs vxR

ladies!!handbags at noon,lol.thought about a vxr but chose the lcr cause of the reliability issues.knew a couple of people who had them and the exhaust box fell off them both,lol
  17. kennyrodgers84

forge splitter dv

should be gettin my splitter from england tomorro so will post my views and findings as soon as
  18. kennyrodgers84

Forge 007p Springrate

im runnin bout 22 psi of boost and have the yellow spring in.the green was fine most of the time but occasionally it would dump too early.yellow is spot on for me so should b for you.
  19. kennyrodgers84

Blow Off

i have a box at home of all the atmospheric dumpvalves that are supposed 2 work and dont!!its a fact any valve that dumps all air to the atmosphere is gonna balls your ecu up ie limp mode.if its noise ur lookin the loudest recirculating valve is the bailey dv 30 with a cold air feed.sayin that...
  20. kennyrodgers84

lcr rear arb

thanks again,tell me this is the rear arb handy fitted??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.