Search results

1. Leeboy22001

City SEAT Basingstoke - cease trading!

That's terrible :(, my bank paid me back to £500 I'd lost, but they could claim it back if it was an invalid claim, or I get my money back from the administrators!, I can't see that happening !
  2. Leeboy22001

Thanks am on the case !, claim registered, and email with transaction details sent and receipt confirmed :-).. just need to wait 14 days for a result !
  3. Leeboy22001

I paid with debit card, wish I hadn't, so not sure where I stand with that !?
  4. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Thanks, the car I was going to buy was from City SEAT Basingstoke, put a deposit down last week, only to find out today they've ceased trading ! GRRRR
  5. Leeboy22001

Just found out that City SEAT Basingstoke has ceased trading !, I was supposed to pick up my new used car this Saturday, even paid the £500 holding deposit, looks like I've lost that then ! :-(.. can't believe it [:@]
  6. Leeboy22001

Revo Remap

I was with Direct line when I got mine remapped, told Direct line and they said they wouldn't insure me !.. gave Adrian flux a call and all sorted ! :-). I have Revo stage 1, not sure if ecu gets reflashed, made a big difference in performance, smoother acceleration, and better economy...
  7. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Dilemma, can get 65 plate, in grey, MY16 for £1250 more, with 8k less miles ! Eek.. Doesn't have the titanium pack, or 2 years seat servicing though.. eek
  8. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Am in Amsterdam at mo, seen a few of them here in black, and they do look very nice !, a bit of a Q car :-)
  9. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Cool, yep I have the 18in alloys :-)
  10. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Had a leon mk 1 for 10 years, and found the boot size limiting, especially having a family with two boys. I agree, the 5 door looks more appeasing than the ST. As mentioned above I test drove the Occy vrs estate, same engine, has a more traditional shape at the back, and really liked it, but...
  11. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

The ST is the Sports Tourer, an estate version of the FR
  12. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

Great thanks, what do you think of the rear ? I guess it's a compromise to having larger boot
  13. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

I'm looking at getting a used Leon ST FR 184, are they any good ?, only thing I'm a bit put off by is the rear after having a mk 1 FR for 10 years !. I test drove the mk3 Octavia ST VRS, and loved it, but wasn't sure on the larger car size.
  14. Leeboy22001

Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

Pic to show rear pillar difference :-)
  15. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

That's the part
  16. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

Ask parts at seat, should be able to order part by explaining what you want
  17. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

Out of interest how much did they charge to do it ?
  18. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

Was the inside of the cap show signs of rubbing ? Couldn't say if cupra r gearbox is ok for yours, I assume its a 20vt engine ?
  19. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

When you mean not flush, as in recessed or sticking out a bit ?.. I found my c clip was a tight fit, and needed a screwdriver to press down on it all over for it to slot I to place, not had any problems so far, my car is in 95k
  20. Leeboy22001

o2m shim?

Excellent :-)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.