Search results

1. Leeboy22001

City SEAT Basingstoke - cease trading!

Just found out that City SEAT Basingstoke has ceased trading !, I was supposed to pick up my new used car this Saturday, even paid the £500 holding deposit, looks like I've lost that then ! :-(.. can't believe it [:@]
  2. Leeboy22001

Leon ST FR 184 opinions

I'm looking at getting a used Leon ST FR 184, are they any good ?, only thing I'm a bit put off by is the rear after having a mk 1 FR for 10 years !. I test drove the mk3 Octavia ST VRS, and loved it, but wasn't sure on the larger car size.
  3. Leeboy22001

Turbo Hose

Hi All, Have had my PD150 Revo'd for about 5 weeks now, and this evening when accelerating I heard a loud pop/bang, puff of smoke out the back and the engine was very very rough. Got the AA out, and appears one of the turbo hoses had popped off ! I guess with the increase in turbo pressure...
  4. Leeboy22001

Is it time to trade in my Seat Leon FR+ ?

Hi All, I've had my 55 plate Seat Leon FR+ since new, and have done 77k. In this time I've had, touch wood, nothing majorly gone wrong. The only thing that now causes me concern is the 5th Gear whine when engine breaking in 5th (getting louder), and a slight knocking in the right suspension...
  5. Leeboy22001

CD changer and warranty

Hi, I've got myself a seat 6 cd changer and the data cable that goes from HU to changer, but now don't know whether to get the dealer to fit it, or do it myself? If I do do it myself do I invalidate my warranty? if so how much would a dealer fit it for? or if i do fir it any pointers as to...
  6. Leeboy22001

Fitting CD Changer and warranty

Hi, I've got myself a seat 6 cd changer and the data cable that goes from HU to changer, but now don't know whether to get the dealer to fit it, or do it myself? If I do do it myself do I invalidate my warranty? if so how much would a dealer fit it for? or if i do fir it any pointers as to...
  7. Leeboy22001

FR 150TDI vs Renult clio 172

Hi all, Had a bit of fun with a Renult clio 172 (suped up too from what i could see), and managed to keep up with him, until i got to about 60i'sh then he slowly crept away! but was pretty chuffed and me good old 150 TDI! :p I'd imagine if i had my old 20VT cupra i'd beaten him.. but to me...
  8. Leeboy22001

New FR+ TDI150 broke down!

Yup, my brand new, 400 mile FR+ 150TDI just stopped working this morning! drove to end of road, was waiting at traffic lights and the engine just stopped dead! couldn't start it again, engine turned but wouldn't start. Called seat mobility, AA turned up 15 minutes later, couldn't get it to work...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members