Search results

1. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I have faced problems with 3/4 injectors of my 2007 model in the past years and now they called me for recall of the fourth. Do you know if there is any problem with changing them one by one each time?
  2. Leon FR - Preferred Diesel

Normal Shell worked better with my Fr TDI too.It must be a reason for the V power diesel to be in second place and i guess it has something to do with the damned Dpf....Anyone knows something more specific?
  3. Turbo gauge installation on a Leon II fr tdi 170ps

Thank you,anyone with more specific advise?Or some pics would be just fine...
  4. Turbo gauge installation on a Leon II fr tdi 170ps

Is there a way to find and read somewhere how can i install a turbo gauge on a TDI fr 170ps engine?I need technical specification and a walkthrough like guide,because from the service they do not know how to.Is there anyone who had done this to his car?I would be very thankful if he send me some...
  5. DPF Emergency Regeneration

What about if dpf level reaches 70% (like mine did).They told me they have taken it down to 11% by driving to 2500 r/m and activating the self regenerating routine with a mobile computer.Here in greece engines with dpf filtre are not something common,so they (from seat;s service) didn't know...
  6. Speaker Advice Wanted

I am gonna install speakers,subwoofer,and 3 amplifiers quite soon,so stand by for pics and opinion (still got seat's headunit,as i really need the bluetooth)
  7. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Greetings, i just got the nokia N95,and i am far away from home(and from car). so i haven't the chance to try it with the bluetooth.Has anyone tried this phone,and what was the results?I cant find it in compatible phones lists,but i thought maybe its because its a new phone
  8. What tyres did you get on your FR

FR TDI and P ZERO on
  9. Fr lowering

profile pictures would be great help
  10. Aero Kit fitting.

you should create a new thread with your problem so everyone can read it.Delete it from here and post it brand new.I am so sorry about what happened to you.Where was the man who sold you the bumpers from?
  11. Service Costs

Know that,they told me from the dealers,but i know that its quite good to change earleir oil,especially if treaten quite hard to your engine! I know that the oil type is correct(507.00)but i am talking about what specific oil do you use?My fr tdi is the only one in greece so there is not a...
  12. Mk2 Headunit

that my opinion too,considering that i alreaddy have the sub and 3 amplifiers from my previus car(an audi a3/00).Maybe after i get used to the idea that plastic rattling of this one is real and not my fantasy ,then i may upgrade ICE.For the moment i am only changing speakers
  13. Service Costs

i just got my first service(oil,filter) at 10.000 km's and payed 130 euro.Was that too early i did oil change?What oil are you using?
  14. Considering FR TDI, some questions

1.I really love the bi-xenon,i suggest not buying them only in case you dont use to drive at night often and the extra money to get them is a matter.But even so,they are even helping the car look much better(apart fron enlightning your way).Its a plus that if you drive often at roads with...
  15. step by step speaker change.

A really nice and useful thread... Did anyone place amplifiers for a simular presentation?It would be really interesting
  16. Trip computer porkie's

I think it is depending on driving attitude and the fact if engine is getting warm quick(outside temperature ...). For example i park the car with 20 km left on computer.I leave the car for 4 or 5 hours.Then i start on the engine and there are 60 km on screen!!! There is only one thing for...
  17. Mk2 Headunit

In comparison to other standard HU its quite good.But definitely not getting a chance of you being really pleased without changing at least the speakers! Reading relative posts here i understand that people who changed standard speakers were quite satisfied,but my opinion is also adding good...
  18. Istandbul Tuning Show 2007

About the leon tuning,,,hm,quite impresive door opening,but dont like front bumper at all!I wish they had a pic with a closer view to the roof spoiler,it looks amazing.
  19. Naked Babe on bonnet of Candy Cupra

No,cause you have to turn it off and on again to make it work....
  20. where are the sparks plugs on fr tdi?

or meant something like...glitter plugs(quite funny)