1. commiemidget

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

Hi There Good post and very useful cheers commiemidget
  2. commiemidget

Type of oil needed for a Diesel

Hi There Thanks for all the help on this matter cheers commiemidget
  3. commiemidget

Type of oil needed for a Diesel

Hi All Sounds a stupid question but do u need different type of Oil for a Diesel car, as I have the TDI GOLF 1.9 for work and it may need oil and as you can see I drive a Petrol car cheers commiemidget
  4. commiemidget

Finally completed.......

Hi There Nice looking sweet love the Alloys cheers commiemidget
  5. commiemidget

Extra Long Bolts Required

Hi ibizacupar replied message thanks for the help cheers commiemidget
  6. commiemidget

Hi ibizacupra Yes the thread length need is 39mm as the spacers are 15mm and original bolt is 24mm, so adding together i need 39mm thread bolts i think? cheers
  7. commiemidget

Hi ibizacupra Im not sure but think they are radius as car is a 1.4 Chill which came with 14" 5Spoke SEAT Alloys and the sizes needed are below 39mm (3.9cm) How much would they be for 6? cheers commiemidget
  8. commiemidget

Hi cupraTgirl Will mayb drop him a line think he said only sells 1 longer length cheers commiemidget
  9. commiemidget

Hi CupraTgirl Mine is a 1.4 Chill so at the back has drums not discs so bolts i have just too long as bought the spacers off some1 on this site as a pack, so need a specfic length. cheers commeimidget
  10. commiemidget

Hi All Please note need to get some extra long bolts for the rear wheel spacers, used to look on trackstore.co.uk but site no longer seems to exist, does anyone know or has used another site? Any help would be great cheers commiemidget
  11. commiemidget

chrom grill center only! (opinions)

Hi There I have the 3 grilles siting at home not sure wheather to put them on as tried once but glue is rubbish and doesnt stick that well and have a few pics but still debating it, personel i like the chrome just a bitch to fit. cheers commiemidget
  12. commiemidget

Removing badges??

Hi There Best way get them off is with hair dryer over the letters to melt the glue and either fishing wire or dental floss behind to pull off the letters, the dilute white sprites and wipe off the excess glue them wash off. Hope this helps cheeers commiemidget
  13. commiemidget

any 1 got a guide? or info?

Hi Ya I have this conversion but got mine done by a company in Lightwater in Surrey as they built a mould as well looks good once done so good luck. cheers commiemidget
  14. commiemidget

most modded ibiza ever?

I agree The front is nice but the back is just nasty, but i do like the interior must have cost a fortune cheers commiemidget
  15. commiemidget

door handles

Hi there sounds a good plan may have to do that when off over xmas as if it goes wrong can alway get new 1s cheers commiemidget
  16. commiemidget

door handles

Hi There Think i will have to paint mine as well as Drivers side is really bad and passager side is getting that way as well. cheers commiemidget
  17. commiemidget

custom M3 style rear lights going on tomoz

Hi There Yes like them as diffrent from Lexus and a good idea as well as makes the lights stand out, wish had them on mine as reckon they would look good on a black car as well as Yellow. Cheers Scott
  18. commiemidget

Calling all 1.4 Owners!!!

Hi All I have a modded 1.4 MK3 'Chill' model, see sig for specs of work done so far. cheers commiemidget
  19. commiemidget

Another Nigglin Problem!!

HI jl 1981 I had the same problem back in 2002 when i 1st got the car, my passage side had this problem and back then they replaced it under warranty but tight wads wont do that now as common fault i have been told as Drivers side does it now. cheers commiemidget
  20. commiemidget

Seat ibiza 1.4 air filter

Hi Alien heres some new pics of air filter fitted. cheers commiemidget
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.