Search results

1. MichalR

Pre cat/4-2-1 mani

Slightly...I have a pre cat manifold with the catalyst removed for sale at the mo ;) With the 4-2-1 manifold...i couldn't find one specifically for the Ibiza when i was looking for one but Kam Racing and Raceland produce them for the Lupo/Arosa and Polo 1.4 16v. They should fit with a bit of...
  2. MichalR

just won alloys will i be a first ?

I'm pretty sure the teledials are 5x130.
  3. MichalR

brake disc size

Im pretty sure they are 256s
  4. MichalR

Misfiring? Running poorly

Hi Matey...have a look here...should help you quite a bit :) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2199883
  5. MichalR

bertrum's black&kiwi 'biza - vinyl!

Ive had the DAB for around 2 years now...although i still have my 1.4 Sport which my dad now uses from time to time...i really shoud sell it! I havn't made a thread for it yet as its been pretty standard appart from a smoothed airbox and an exhaust tip :( although i now have the whole summer...
  6. MichalR

bertrum's black&kiwi 'biza - vinyl!

Very nice car matey :thumbup: I was just wondering if you could say a bit more about getting the car REVO'd. Ive got a 1.4 DAB and was thinking about getting a re-map although £200+ is a lot to shell out...would you say its worth it? Has it changed the car a lot and is it noticable? Cheers...
  7. MichalR

Can you turn off the feature which stops you left foot braking?

Nothing has ever stopped me...is it a Cupra?
  8. MichalR

VAG-COM in South East London/Bromley?

Thanks for the reply! The thing is that the MOT has run out so i cant really move the car and im pretty sure the car wont pass with the airbag light on either! :(
  9. MichalR

VAG-COM in South East London/Bromley?

Hi all, I have a Mk4 Ibiza that i used to collect some things last summer...i had to take out the passenger seat which ment disconecting the airbag cable...my parents have been using the car recently and i now need to get an MOT but the airbag light is on. Would anyone in the area be kind...
  10. MichalR

Pics of WOLFRACE ZEN on a Mk4??

They look very similar to Kei Force 10s. Hope EdButler doesn't mind but here are some pics of the wheels on his car: HTH
  11. MichalR

Changing rear brake pads guide

You only unscrew the nipple on the side of the caliper when bleeding the brakes, when you push the piston back you want to unscrew the cap to let any pressure out (air or brake fluid). You can bleed the brakes when changing the pads as its only a quick job but not that necessary if the pedal...
  12. MichalR

Air filter restrictions on a 1.4 16v

Yep ive taken it out, not really noticed any performance gains although the induction noise is much louder and deeper. I also cut a hole in the passage to the left of the restrictor to let a bit more air in. If you want to go really mad you can also take out the trumpet restrictor which is at...
  13. MichalR

Low dust brake pads.

They are really ment for track use...took a while for them to warm on the race car so you must of had fun breaking around town =]
  14. MichalR

Oil Choice

I use Halfords 5W/40 fully synthetic oil in my car (dont know if its the same as the motorsport oil) and it meets the specifications of Mercedes 229.3, VW 502.00/505.00, Porsche and BMW Longlife.
  15. MichalR

First thing to change on a DAB Sport 1.4?

You can also get a cone PiperX filter if you want to give your car a sporty sound: http://www.pipercross.net/fastroad/product.asp?m1=39&m2=93&app=477
  16. MichalR

Thruxton BTCC 2008

Ill be there from friday onwards so ill pop over look for some SEAT flags on sunday and show my face!
  17. MichalR

Speedo Acuracy

According to my tomtom my speedo over reads by 5/6 mph
  18. MichalR

Changing rear brake pads guide

Nope...its quite simple...to take the disc off you will need to remove the whole of the caliper and undo the philips retaining screw and from what i remember the disc should just come off...it may need a few taps with a hammer tho. Just apply some copper slip to the backs of the pads...you...
  19. MichalR

Brake Upgrade DAB to FR

Cheers for the replys...it has cleared up a few things!!!
  20. MichalR

Brake Upgrade DAB to FR

I have posted a couple of times in the FAQ section but havent got a reply...I have a DAB at the mo and was wandering if i had to change anything if i wanted to change the brake setup to FR calipers/discs? Is it a straight swap? Cheers Michal
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise