Search results

1. martin CR

Tyres for 1/4 mile grip.

Hi guys, I did have a Leon CR but as you guys are used to FWD I am after tyre advice for my VW T5 van!. Did my first 1/4 mile runs yesterday at Pod and the van doesn't hook like our old S3 did. Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric 3's don't really grip until 3rd. So basically what tyres have worked for...
  2. martin CR

Skoda rear wiper centre cover part number?

Hi, I had a Skoda rear wiper on our Cupra R and someone has taken the plastic cover that goes over the nut, can anyone remember the part number for this? as I can't but I know I gave two part numbers to Skoda, one for the arm and one for this cover. cheers Martin
  3. martin CR

Complete Brake Failure

[/IMG]Hi, thought I would share this with all you other leon owners this may be applicable to, I had total brake failure today in our 03 leon CR, when I got the car home and had a look I found the turbo oil pipe had rubbed a hole in one of the brake master cylinder pipes next to it. Hope I am...
  4. martin CR

LEON CR fluttering boost problem

Hi, I have a 210 Leon CR, Revo st2, the car ran very well for three months and now there seems to be a boost problem, if you put the car in 6th gear at 1500rpm then full throttle, when the revs are around 2500-3000rpm the boost flutters up and down and the turbo note changes as its doing this...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.