Search results

1. k4ith

SCN Scottish Meet 2014

to give folks an idea to hire knockhill exclusively for the day costs around 10k, to this date only one forum in conjunction with a show managed this. Track nights I am not sure but the dreadnought ones are professionally run with all manner of cars, when i did it in my FR i was the second...
  2. k4ith

Possible new Team Dynamics wheels on my Cupra....

I have been watching fleabay for one but no joy lol.Considering a cat back for looks. or just the plain old gti set up rather than the slightly bigger ed30 setup. Fuel pump is top of the shopping list.
  3. k4ith

Which intake for Cupra?

Owen is that one of your builds lol.
  4. k4ith

good news on the fuel pump front there guys.I will have to get my finger out, all those bits sitting in the garage gathering dust OEM S3 Intercooler, Diblas Intake, R32 front brake set up. Just not had the time or been bothered surprising as i am currently driving a 08 Vaux astra 1.8 SRi for...
  5. k4ith

hmm iam getting 4 x pir/brid for £160 hopefully. If i had the cash i would buy those alloys too
  6. k4ith

TDi FR Trackdays

I did a trackday in my FR tdi last year @ Knockhill and had no problems mpg showed 26.5mpg it was in the wet too, brakes were ok better than i expected, take a break every so often to let the car cool down and expect to be passed a lot.
  7. k4ith

I have see them on BenCTR's car and they look good, i would go for it. I haven't heard of those tyres what price for alloys alone? i did get quoted £650.I am waiting on 4 tyres coming on fri either bridgestones or pirelli's.
  8. k4ith

big bhp for Cupra

for anyone that wonders heres what you get if you take the internal option, i.e. your put into your existing oem pump casing.
  9. k4ith

big bhp for Cupra

Spoke with Regal at the weekend and GIAC aren't doing a pump with the map its local tuner thing with the Audi guy mentioned prev. But they(regal) are doing fuelpumps and recommend the autotech one for me. VF engineering also do a pump now.
  10. k4ith

Carbonio CAI / Forge DV - Installed! (56K Beware!)

hmm Carbonio you say, well its over priced, but check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130188926052&rd=1 looks like one, feels like one but a fraction of the price, got mine for£60 & £40 delivery from the U.S
  11. k4ith

Reupholstered Arm Rest

you should set up a wee business mate and get folk to send them to you and you refurb them, that looks a million times better.
  12. k4ith

OSIR footrest

I was fitting my new 'bling' today - a footrest by Osir and thought that this might fit the mk2 leon too.the footrest looks the same as my FR one.anyway heres a pic before and after.£60 from the tt shop its called an o-rest.
  13. k4ith

Leon - Niggling or annoying things about this otherwise great car

no alloy protection rim on the tyres to help stop kerbing. a - pillar vision
  14. k4ith

Only one carkey

how much extra would it cost to give another key, cmon, its the wee things like that plus pvc cover to hold your car manual, serv stuff, all other vags have proper ones.penny pinching.
  15. k4ith

Goose17's Leon TDI FR550

why is it called the 550? doh! is it coz they are only making 550 of them?
  16. k4ith

K1 Splitter - Performance VW

I seen the mag and thought thats the business but Seat must have known they would get Cupra owners clammering for them.either that or they are stupid to release a press car with them on without type approval Email to the chinese and they will mass produce by next week lol
  17. k4ith

Mk5 Gti Pedals

heres some random pics i found mate dont know if they will help
  18. k4ith

a friend painted Leon's calipers..

as earlier hand painted 3 coats for glossy finish:-)
  19. k4ith

Mk5 Gti Pedals

if they are the mk5 oem ones then yes they will fit, there is a vw vortex page on the how too's showing how to do it, but basically the brake & clutch are rubber gromets that push in the centre then fold the sides over to fit in. the acc pedal is just a plug in job but takes a bit to remove...
  20. k4ith

Performance VW - Cupra, ED 30, S3 vs R8

I am, when i can get in it, wife has it to much for my liking lol.there is a few about now, think folk prefer to buy the Ed30 new over the gti due to its tuning capabilities.