Search results

1. My little track project

And this is my daily driver
  2. My little track project

That was as soon as i put the coilovers on
  3. My little track project

got lots of pics. Currently got the bonnet off to do some idea with rust and the punisher logo.... will see how that works out
  4. My little track project

I see a few of the 2.0 16v floating about, but not the older ones like this one. According to info online there was only 14 of them made with the 1800 I prefer the 1800 gearing to be fair, but the 2.0 definitely has more grunt. This is nice and light though which is always a bonus
  5. Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

Looks ace
  6. Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Would love to get a turbo on my little N/A Ibiza.... AMK engine swap perhaps
  7. My 08 Candy White Cupra

White is the best clour for the Leon
  8. The Cupra and I

ouch big car vs small car :-(
  9. My little track project

ah i cant load pics.....
  10. My little track project

I purchased a little Seat Ibiza 6k GT a few months ago (apparently the only one left still taxed in the UK according to how many left) Anyway its a little 1.8 16v 129hp N/A petrol and i purchased it cause it was cheap and i wanted something to work on over the winter. Same lady owner for...
  11. timing belt help

I cannot find a timing belt for my Ibiza... its the 1.8 16v GT 1995 Eurocarparts sent me the belt that they have for it and it done fit..... There were only 15 GTs made with the 130hp engine, but they used the engine in the Corboda, but they have different belts according to ECP...
  12. Someone help with lowering please

do you have to remove the subframe to do the suspension?
  13. Someone help with lowering please

I have coilovers to go on my 6k Ibiza GT (1995) Where would I get lower control arm bolts as I am worried that I am gonna have to drill them off. Is it straight forward to replace the suspension or anything i should be looking for
  14. Quick lowering question

My Coilovers are going on my track car on Wednesday night, its an old 6k Ibiza 1.8 GT 16V On my old Leon i had to fit shortened drop links to stop the knocking on the ARB, but appaantly the 6k and the 6n polos dont have a drop link. Is there anything that i need to replace to stop...
  15. Exhaust question

I got mine from a moor factors but best bet is just call around
  16. My Ibiza CUPRA 2

looks really good like that mate
  17. Photoshopping the Beeza

looks really good like that
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.