Search results

1. InfernalBadger

Winter tyres

Could be an option to get a second set of cheaper smaller wheels and stick on winters on those? As above, we'll not be changing ours to winters as it's rarely required down south :D
  2. InfernalBadger

Time on Sat Nav

Hey, haven't posted on this forum in a long time. (Had a Mk2 Leon Cupra around 6 years ago :)) Just picked up our Tarraco a week ago. Loving it so far. One thing that's annoying is no time on the main screen when using the sat nav. I've got a clock on the dash that I can see while driving but...
  3. InfernalBadger

Seat main dealer - courtesy

My local seat service centre required me to provide my own insurance last time I went. Was only £13 for the 2 days, but still annoying.
  4. InfernalBadger

Post your pictures of your own Leon

This thread needs a bit of pre-facelift speed blue cupra!
  5. InfernalBadger

K1

All K1's are just Cupras that have had the K1 kit put on by the dealer when ordered. They all have the same 2.0T engine. Some might call it a TFSI or a TSI. There are also standard Cupras that people have bought the kit for and had it fitted, these are the unofficial ones.
  6. InfernalBadger

K1

All K1's are the same.
  7. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

I'll let you know when I win the lottery!
  8. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

How? I hope you're including insurance? Tbh, it can't be worse than my old RX8 and that didn't even have the power to justify it :( There's the £20k supercharger option for over 500bhp :D I don't really do much tuning, remapped both my leons but never done anything else to any car I've owned.
  9. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

Too old tbh, you are right about the seats though.
  10. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

Yeah, age is an issue, but I'm not made of money yet so can't afford a nearly new one :( Shouldn't have bought the wife a new Hyundai ix35!! A Focus RS is 'nice' I have no interest in getting another hatchback, lol. Sorry for the thread hijack btw, in answer to the original question, no way...
  11. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

Tbh, I haven't driven one, just love the look and would like a V8, lol. I would love an S4 but they are a good £8k more expensive than the V8 S5. Other choices are a BMW 135i or 335i coupe, they could be mapped as well I suppose to get silly power (yes, I know I could tune my Cupra up to silly...
  12. InfernalBadger

K1 to R or S4

Im looking at an S4 to replace my Cupra. They just don't seem to be coming down in price though :( The V8 S5 is tempting as you can pick one of those up relatively cheap.
  13. InfernalBadger

Ageing gracefully...need a makeover!

Lower car and get 18s! Sorry but I really hate those wheels, they completely ruin the FR for me.
  14. InfernalBadger

life after Leon: What will your next car be ?

Same, but a 335i would do :D
  15. InfernalBadger

I'm very tempted for an Evo X, but really want to try something with a bigger engine. Also, the running costs don't look like fun!
  16. InfernalBadger

Probably a 335i or 535d, depending on how sensible I am feeling when the time comes. lol Nice choice though, if I had to have a hair dressers car it would probably be that one ;)
  17. InfernalBadger

How many people plan to install a Cupra R style exhaust on their MK2 Leon

Seat sold some MK1 Leon FR's with those bumpers though. :D Same as the K1 kit really (just the other way round as other Leons had the K1 style kit before it did)
  18. InfernalBadger

Buying a new cupra - Problem deciding on colour

Looks familiar :D Blue is very good at not showing the dirt. (Although it had just been cleaned and waxed in that pic!) Really should take some new pics, don't even live there anymore, lol
  19. InfernalBadger

No longer a Cupra Driver :(

Very nice. No silly body kit like your old car either ;) Would love one but I don't think it'd go too well with a child :( Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it. :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.