Search results

1. Croft BTCC - 20/6/2010

Cannot say anything about the stickers but the rule drivers "cannot be too close to the car in-front"?! Just how lily-livered can...and forgive me for picking on the wrong group...the BRDC get! Afraid their precious little gems will get damaged are they?! What a load of namby-pamby nonsense...
  2. Croft BTCC - 20/6/2010

Just to clarify that part, TouringCarTimes reports the car will be run by GPR Motorsport. We just need to know what car it will be. MG are thinking very seriously about returning to the BTCC using the MG6 which is a car that isn't out yet but does suit the NGTC blueprint set out by Alan Gow...
  3. Croft BTCC - 20/6/2010

Need Savlon....not coffee. Burned forearms and neck but I don't really mind. Momentos of another super day's racing undisturbed by the climate in and around Norf Yorskhire. Some good results for my three teams, Aon, WSR and RML but miffed yet again by the apparent bumping and barging tactics...
  4. Croft BTCC - 20/6/2010

Spot on. In the last few moments it has gotten brighter but around 9:30 it started to drizzle hard. It has stopped I think but it is likely to start again. Tomorow lookes perfect. An increase of 3 degrees on today and with no forecast rain. In case anyone is interested Tom Boardman was...
  5. 2010 Chevrolet BTCC Merchandise now Available!

I agree. But there should be a stall at Croft selling loads of model racers. I think it is MiniChamps. I got a model of the 2005 Aston Martin DBR9 that Stephane Sarrazin, David Brabham and Darren Turner drove. It has David Brabham's autograph on it. Hopefully there will be model BTCC cars there.
  6. Has Gio left BTCC?

I think sadly we may have seen the last of Fab.
  7. 2010 Chevrolet BTCC Merchandise now Available!

I think the design is trendier than the 90 merchandise but if you like logos, forget it. However I see now there is an increase in range of stuff. Two types of jacket, a shirt, a polo shirt, three designs of t-shirt, a lanyard and three model WTCC cars. To know that Chevrolet offer a fuller...
  8. Croft BTCC - 20/6/2010

I'm going of course. The only time I do get to go to a BTCC meeting with most of you. Croft is my most local since I live in the Northeast in the Tyne & Wear. From the start of the A194/A1(M) motorway to Scotch Corner, even at a steady and economical 65mph you can get there by the hour mark...
  9. BTCC 2010 - Thruxton

Why am I not surprised by Mat Neal's move on Rob Collard?
  10. Plato news imminent!

Got a very good driver in Alex McDowall anarl. It was most of the second half where he lost if for me. Did poorly in the World Series (22nd and 18th), got a DNF in round 16 and was 5th and 6th in Rounds 17 and 18. If he had got a podium in both World Series races and just generally got maybe...
  11. Tom Boardman, Club SEAT/Special Tuning UK

Gordon is back at Honda Racing with Mat Neal.
  12. SEAT gone.

I agree. Too much emphasis is put on seeing the presence of the SEAT marque. SEAT aren't the first and won't be the last manufacturer to dissapear. Motorsport is more than a manufacturer. It is enjoying it for the support you are able to give - especially to young talent. I love seeing young...
  13. SEAT gone.

You know more than me so I would be inclined to go with that. You don't have to be a full works team building and running cars to do well. Toward the end of the last season Team Aon did well and Team Dynamics have won titles in the BTCC. Maybe if SEAT were to just build cars they could see some...
  14. SEAT gone.

Below the belt.
  15. SEAT gone.

Just heard the news. Devastated.:(
  16. Date's announced for BTCC 2010

We could always race 4x4's next season chungster.:D
  17. WTCC: SEAT ends co-operation with ORECA

Has been rumoured on Touring Car Times. But my views is, and I don't know if it has already been said on the sites forum, trying to speak as an expert, would they enter a series which is a sillouette championship? A series where the 320si would look as out of place as can be? Plus the...
  18. Date's announced for BTCC 2010

Fortunately I only have to worry about one race and even then I don't need to as I will get there every time. Awesome thing is it is probably one of the Croft meetings (that I have been to) which is the closest to my birthday.
  19. Motosport fan? then sign this

It is Croft all over again. I wonder if one of the residents of Castle Coombe or Brands Hatch is an ex of one of the people who run the respective circuit?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise