Search results

1. Curious Chris

Time to Leave seatcupra behind...for now

well im only a young lad so dont really need a car the size of the cupra, im looking at something old skool, which gets the looks, im not fussed about speed as i have a westfield megablade to have my bit fun in, havent got a new car yet, anyone got any ideas?
  2. Curious Chris

How do I change front springs?

eric daled = failed
  3. Curious Chris

the sparkplug socket, then use a spanner to undo the sparkplug socket
  4. Curious Chris

I think im going to start saving for a Cupra

i bought mine just before my 20th birthday and paying monthly for insurance (29.9% apr) was a killer it worked out at £2400 for the year, although for the car that your in its a small price, you just feel more upper class (and safer) than your mates in their saxo vtr's
  5. Curious Chris

to get the nuts off the top of the shock absorber if u dont have a windy gun use a sparkplug socket (remove the rubber from inside it) with a 7mm allen key pushed down the middle this way the allen key stops the shock from spinning as you undo the top mount bolts
  6. Curious Chris

Fascia Adaptor for mk1

i've got a fascia adaptor in the cupboard £5.15p (15p to cover pay pal charges) and you can have it mate (its got a lil scratch on the side) .....it sold within a min of me writing this post sorry
  7. Curious Chris

Time to Leave seatcupra behind...for now

Well the Leon has gone, so id just like to say thanks for the help ive recieved over the past couple of years, and hope that i have been able to help one or two people out along the way. im gonna keep my account open incase i decide to get another SEAT after my next toy has gone. Thanks again...
  8. Curious Chris

aftermarket headunit fitment

outwards i think mate, i just jiggled them about for a lilbit
  9. Curious Chris

Forge 007p vs Split R

no, its behind the airfilter, wheres it gonna suck fresh air from?
  10. Curious Chris

Forge 007p vs Split R

forge actually say somewhere that it works better in reverse
  11. Curious Chris

Forge 007p vs Split R

i had open cone hiden behind bumper with split-r in reverse and set fully recirc and it was much louder than the one in that video, thats with a custom coded cupra
  12. Curious Chris

behind an ibiza? how? my leon has loads of space, could probably stash some good sized objects behind lol but not with ibiza lol
  13. Curious Chris

its done, i used a spoon to get the old radio out and can i just add what a complete bas***d of a job!! no room for the cables to go, ended up takin the plastic tray out n moving cables about whilst the radio was 95% of the way in just toget it the rest of the way
  14. Curious Chris

how do i get her standard radio out, cos guess who gets the lovely job of doing it
  15. Curious Chris

so does she not need a plastic molding to make the headunit fit properly? i had to get 1 for my leon thats all
  16. Curious Chris

hi a close friend of mine has just bought a goodmans headunit to go in her 2002 ibiza, was just wondering if she needs to buy a fitting kit or any connecting wires? any help is appreciated cheers
  17. Curious Chris

how do i change the drivers side fog light bulb?

looked all over the site and found that you pull on the honeycomb grill then take the fog light out? tried this but the grill cracked so i put it back in n came to get some more advice any ideas? cheers
  18. Curious Chris

Best H7 bulbs (without converting to HID)

yeh id say get some 100w headlights, they are the closest youll get to HiD
  19. Curious Chris

No beeps - I feel left out

petrol light beep scares me too! everytime...stil...only had the car year n half lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.