Search results

1. air/fuel wide band gauge

AUQ is wideband std from 2001>
  2. tar removal

Tardis,Iron X and WD40 will all work well,although a clay bar will remove it too,its a bit too harsh and will wreck the bar all to easily imho. Thin it down 1st with a spray,THEN clay it to remove every last bit.
  3. Oil return pipe

I've got one if your stuck Just PM me.
  4. ecu change to wideband help

Ah I see,yeah I changed the whole shebang to AUQ management,loom,knock sensors,the lot. easier on mine as its not in an Ibiza any more. I was going to change it again to BAM to simplify mapping it (your a bit too far from me for mapping) but i'll do a little more research on it.
  5. ecu change to wideband help

What part is not correct Bill? Its been a couple of years since I did it to mine but I don't really remember changing anything else! (this is for the engine loom only mind)
  6. ecu change to wideband help

Its not hard engine wise. I used AUQ loom and ECU,MAF etc.. Its worth noting that the knock sensors need to be changed over as the AYP ones have 3 x wires and the AUQ ones have 2 iirc. I'm also pretty sure you'll have to swap the DBW pedal for a golf/leon style one as the plugs/type is different...
  7. Relentless V3

I'll watch with interest!
  8. Bonnet Catch IS Nackered?

Well if you need one,give me a shout and i'll sell you mine (breaking an uncrashed cupra) I can even list it on the bay if you want to give your self more buyer protection.
  9. Relentless V3

Anything else better in the same kind of price range Bill? (there is no pic above,unless i'm getting this wrong)
  10. Ko4 standard replacement guide?

Pic of the bolt type and the 3 x water/oil lines you need to fit & tighten before bolting the turbo to the manifold.
  11. Ko4 standard replacement guide?

Yeah,very tight with the engne in the car,only special tool is for the 3 bolts above,i'll get a pic of them up for you with the socket you need. 3 x oil/coolant lines need to be fitted before the turbo can be bolted on iirc as they are hard to access. Get new copper washers for them all though...
  12. Turbo shaft play

Uuuummm,I was pretty sure when I bought this turbo it had NO play at all in any direction,less than 2k miles ago too,I think i've over spun or over heated it in the early days. Hybrid is now on the cards.
  13. Turbo shaft play

Really! maybe its still ok. Many thanks for the reply.
  14. Turbo shaft play

Noticed my turbo (k04) has in-out play on the shaft,no side to side at all. Is it on the way out? its not making any noises,if anything though I noticed some oil in the top boost pipe after 30 miles of driving,I had just cleaned it out inc the silencer so it was not there before. Not running...
  15. 1.8t leon auq td05 questions

Yeah a BAM MAF is 3" I do't know too much about scooby TD05'3 but I think the fitting would be easier,the evo one would be better as its twin scroll but then you have fitment issues. Power would not be a problem with the latter,it'll start with a 3 no problem but if I were you,i'd get the...
  16. 1.8t leon auq td05 questions

260bhp would be fine standard, a 16G would do that with little boost too and BAM injectors and a 3" MAF would be fine too. Which td05 were you thinking of? skooby or evo?
  17. badger TIP

Me thinks yes,I want a V2.2 but only have V3 money!! I already have a silicone TIP too, I'd like to know what the difference is flow wise between the 2 x badger tips are as i'm going hybrid very soon (hence money probs lol) and whats better/easier to modify for a slightly larger outlet...
  18. Keep blowing MAF's

Mine start to over read!!!! Makes the car over-fuel & bangs from the exhaust, don't know why its happened for the 2nd time now! Open cone filter too.
  19. LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

So whats the throttle/lag like then compared to a std item? (I understand its not going to be as good mind) I really fancy one of these,just checking before I part with the £££££
  20. Ibiza AP Racing 4-pots on Leon?

No,they are different